IGNORED

Ending Now 500+ SMS, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn & DC Games&Hardware+NES

nebrazca78

Hey all,

Ending now are over 500 items of Sega goodness. All of the Sega consoles are reasonably well represented with a wide array of rare and hit titles, most are complete, some even factory sealed. The prices are about as low as is possible, nearly every item starts at $.99 or less regardless of value. The only items that start at over $.99 are the consoles themselves which start at $9.99. I also combine shipping at $2 per game ($3 outside North America). Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/secretsintherocks/m.h...sop=1&_sc=1

Oh yeah there's also a few Nintendo NES items including 40 or so games and a boxed system.

Thanks!

Edited by nebrazca78

To be clear, that's $4 for the first, and $2 for each extra IE $10 to ship four games. :roll:

If it weren't for the shipping circus I'd be happy to buy.. I'd probably pay more direct than your final price, I just can't stand the six of one half a dozen of the other... it's principal, not the final price that bugs me with the shipping.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

To be clear, that's $4 for the first, and $2 for each extra IE $10 to ship four games. :roll:

If it weren't for the shipping circus I'd be happy to buy.. I'd probably pay more direct than your final price, I just can't stand the six of one half a dozen of the other... it's principal, not the final price that bugs me with the shipping.

AX

Why do you keep posting in my sale threads? I told you last time the only way items can start at $.99 or less is with this shipping structure. You act like I have the highest shipping you've ever seen when in fact you rarely see lower shipping regardless of the starting price of the items. I don't know if you've been keeping track but the USPS has been raising its rates regularly because they are operating at a loss. I haven't raised my rates at all.

Fairly certain that the site doesn't restrict where it's users can post their opinions. As a repeat customer of yours, I would think you would appreciate the input that if four games are worth $10 each and shipping is $5 that the customer (me) would rather just pay you the $45 than play around with 99 cent listings that end up going for LESS than what I would have offered in the first place, and then monkey with $4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = $10 on shipping. That's all... take it or leave it. My opinion belongs to me, you don't have to like it. Don't you like people buying your stuff in larger lots? When you give them fair shipping it makes them want to buy MORE of your stuff. My frustration comes in wanting some of your items, and just simply not wanting to fuss with the shipping games. I see about 15 items I want, but I'm not going to pay $28 shipping. Say what you like that isn't realistic IMHO. It's your deal if you don't want my business. You wouldn't be the first person who somehow thinks my money isn't as good as the next guy. I don't get it... but then that's your opinion. I have other windmills to tilt. I won't bug you again. Consider the matter closed.

AX

P.S. Join a few other topics... you may find the site is fun for other stuff beyond hocking your goods.

Fairly certain that the site doesn't restrict where it's users can post their opinions. As a repeat customer of yours, I would think you would appreciate the input that if four games are worth $10 each and shipping is $5 that the customer (me) would rather just pay you the $45 than play around with 99 cent listings that end up going for LESS than what I would have offered in the first place, and then monkey with $4 + 2 + 2 + 2 = $10 on shipping. That's all... take it or leave it. My opinion belongs to me, you don't have to like it. Don't you like people buying your stuff in larger lots? When you give them fair shipping it makes them want to buy MORE of your stuff. My frustration comes in wanting some of your items, and just simply not wanting to fuss with the shipping games. I see about 15 items I want, but I'm not going to pay $28 shipping. Say what you like that isn't realistic IMHO. It's your deal if you don't want my business. You wouldn't be the first person who somehow thinks my money isn't as good as the next guy. I don't get it... but then that's your opinion. I have other windmills to tilt. I won't bug you again. Consider the matter closed.

AX

P.S. Join a few other topics... you may find the site is fun for other stuff beyond hocking your goods.

I wasn't saying you don't have the right to post, I was just asking why you keep posting saying the same thing. I thought we agreed to disagree last time. Moreover you appear to be in the extreme minority on this one, my DSR for shipping and handling costs is 4.8 out of 5. Most eBay sellers charge more than $2 a game for combined shipping and they usually don't start their games at $.99 or less either.

But I'll tell you what. If you want to pay $10 a game I will give you $5 shipping. Last time you won three games averaging under $2 per game. Shipping for those three games was $8 bringing the total to about $14. If you would rather pay $35 instead of $14, no problem. You say there are 15 games you want, so send me $155 and I will send you the games. In fact, just make it $150 even and I will give you FREE shipping. Problem solved.

This site is fun and I have posted in another topic before. While I do have an Atari 7800 and about 30 games, I am more of a Sega fanatic and spend most of my time in the Sega 8-bit and Digitial Press forums. I have spent a couple hours checking out the rarity guides and learning about the different Atari consoles though. Interesting stuff.

Hey, neb, where's the Dreamcast stuff? Old thread title or something? Would you happen to have a spare Sonic Adventure for it sitting around? I want one for my wife to play.

I am just getting ready to photograph the Sega CD, Saturn and Dreamcast games and will be listing them tonight. Sonic Adventure is one of them. How's the band going, did you get signed yet?

The $10 prices were examples, not based on an specific game. I'd look up the games that I'm interested in and make you offers based on the current value. I'm not beyond paying the typical price for stuff I want for my collection. I get this rep as being cheap person, because sometimes I'm a reseller, and other times I'm just short on money. When I'm collecting for me and I'm really after an item I offer the going value on items. Simply put if you are willing to consider my offers for your stuff... and charge actual shipping, I'm sure we would do lots of business (you don't even have to accept my offers, just consider them). 25% of my black box genesis collection came from you in the first place. Bet you didn't even know it :D

Here is a real example... I'd pay $7 for a Bubsy CIB... priority mail is $4.80 = gladly pay $11.80 just for the one... Steel Talons, another is up buy it now for $4.50... I'd pay that and ship with Bubsy for $4.80 (still under a pound)... after I get up to a large number of items, shipping by flat rate boxes or large flat rate boxes run $9.85 / $13.50. I'm not trying to give you trouble. I'd rather shoot you realistic offers for the items I want and pay the actual shipping... it would make more sence than you having to do the work of listing and maybe not getting as much as I'm willing to pay you.

I think we just think different dude... its not a bad thing. The reason I brought it back up is because I WANT YOUR STUFF... it sucks to limit who/where I can buy from if they have what I'm looking for. This isn't just to give you a hard time. If you look at it a little differently maybe we can have a productive relationship. You seem to always have new stuff.

AX

The $10 prices were examples, not based on an specific game. I'd look up the games that I'm interested in and make you offers based on the current value. I'm not beyond paying the typical price for stuff I want for my collection. I get this rep as being cheap person, because sometimes I'm a reseller, and other times I'm just short on money. When I'm collecting for me and I'm really after an item I offer the going value on items. Simply put if you are willing to consider my offers for your stuff... and charge actual shipping, I'm sure we would do lots of business (you don't even have to accept my offers, just consider them). 25% of my black box genesis collection came from you in the first place. Bet you didn't even know it :D

Here is a real example... I'd pay $7 for a Bubsy CIB... priority mail is $4.80 = gladly pay $11.80 just for the one... Steel Talons, another is up buy it now for $4.50... I'd pay that and ship with Bubsy for $4.80 (still under a pound)... after I get up to a large number of items, shipping by flat rate boxes or large flat rate boxes run $9.85 / $13.50. I'm not trying to give you trouble. I'd rather shoot you realistic offers for the items I want and pay the actual shipping... it would make more sence than you having to do the work of listing and maybe not getting as much as I'm willing to pay you.

I think we just think different dude... its not a bad thing. The reason I brought it back up is because I WANT YOUR STUFF... it sucks to limit who/where I can buy from if they have what I'm looking for. This isn't just to give you a hard time. If you look at it a little differently maybe we can have a productive relationship. You seem to always have new stuff.

AX

I understand that you want to pay actual shipping and make offers. The problem is that it's not practical for me to sell in the way you describe. You have said in the past that it would be better for me not to list on eBay but to take offers from people. I have tried this before. Taking offers on such a large amount of games is extremely time consuming. Yes I get more money per game taking offers but it takes MONTHS of constant messaging and haggling with literally hundreds of people to sell such a large amount. When I list on eBay I know that it will all wrap up in a single week. Then I don't have to do anything until the next time I build up a ton of duplicates to my collection. I am willing to take the monetary hit in exchange for my time.

Since this is the case and I must sell like this, I can't take offers from anyone regardless of the shipping rate. It's not fair to the people who are already bidding/watching to take offers and then end the auctions early. Not only is it unfair but it's against eBay regulations.

BTW when I used to take offers through the forums I did charge actual shipping. But with everything starting so low on eBay combined shipping must stay at $2 per game. If you would just adjust your bids slightly to compensate for this perceived indiscretion, we could both be happy. Also thanks for your past business, I didn't realize you had ordered from me before.

I'll have to change my mind set and bid $2 less than I'd offer I guess. That could work. I'm not asking you to sell outside the auction, but if you bulk list you have to make a list first anyways. I respect that you don't want to do it, if that is your choice. Ihate going to the effort of looking each one up to make a bid for $2 less than other sellers have on buy it now, just to be outbid at the end... but hey I'll try it, maybe we will both be happy. When I'm getting my bulk loader file ready I just post to Atari Age first for a day, and then put it on auction... I know just because it works for one person it doesn't always work for others. Do what you have to. I'm not upset with you, sorry if my posts some times come off a bit grumpy sounding.

AX