IGNORED

"Robbo Forever" released

After few months we published the final version of "Robbo Forever" game. It is based on "Robbo Konstruktor" engine, however our version is extended, has title screen, music on titlescreen, cheat mode, 59 new levels and some minor changes. You can buy special box edition (cartridge, disc, description in English, Czech and Polish, three stickers for cartridge) for 15 euro on GR8 Software webpage or download file for free from AtariOnline.pl. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Did you receive a reply telling you where to send payment? I sent a pre-order request through the contact link on the website but haven't had a reply yet.

Yersterday I have ordered using contact form on GR8's website and today I have received an email.

Hmm, I sent the contact form and received a copy of my message but so far no reply. Perhaps I need to try again.

I hope all future Atari software (for example Last Word) will be sold by GR8 Software!.

Look at this package! Furthermore only 15 euros!

post-12528-1250616143_thumb.jpg

It does indeed look like excellent value, as is always the case with GR8 Software. I hope to get in touch with the relevant people at GR8 soon to ask about the feasability of producing a paid-for boxed and printed version of The Last Word alongside the free-to-download version. I'd certainly buy one! :D

Really addictive game - however I cant finish the first level.......I dont know what some of the things do. Ive got some ideas but man one false move and the level is done.

How do you move or activate the bomb thing????

I think I need to move the '4 jars' thing to the vacuum object?

I hope all future Atari software (for example Last Word) will be sold by GR8 Software!.

It does indeed look like excellent value, as is always the case with GR8 Software. I hope to get in touch with the relevant people at GR8 soon to ask about the feasability of producing a paid-for boxed and printed version of The Last Word alongside the free-to-download version. I'd certainly buy one! :D

Can I pre-order that yet ??? :D

It does indeed look like excellent value, as is always the case with GR8 Software. I hope to get in touch with the relevant people at GR8 soon to ask about the feasability of producing a paid-for boxed and printed version of The Last Word alongside the free-to-download version. I'd certainly buy one! icon_mrgreen.gif

Can I pre-order that yet ??? icon_mrgreen.gif

One copy of Last Word also for me please.

Thanks flashjazzcat, I will answer your email soon.

Really addictive game - however I cant finish the first level.......I dont know what some of the things do. Ive got some ideas but man one false move and the level is done.

Goochman - there is reversed diffuculty level in this game. It means that the last one is much easier than first one :)

How do you move or activate the bomb thing???? I think I need to move the '4 jars' thing to the vacuum object?

"Robbo Forever" required somethimes very advanced knowledge about behaviours of all game elements. Thus, I think it's good idea to play normal "Robbo" first, it can be a good guide to the world of this game. It is easy and relaxing game, not so extremely hard as "RF" :)

You can move bomb by pushing (carefull, there are two types of bombs!) or you can active bomb by shooting from your gun. You can also set the bomb in the place where laser is shooting to get the same effect.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm sorry for delay in Robbo Forever shipping. I forgot that the assembly and packaging is so much work! Now I know that I have taken the orders and money too ealy.

On Monday I'll start to send packages. Thanks for your patience. Sorry once again.

No problem!

Thank you for your work.

Edited by Philsan