IGNORED

How does "Reputation" work?

Does this reputation thingy list which posts of yours have received reputation points? I have 13 reputation points at this time, but I don't know where they came from. It would be nice to see a list of my posts that have reputation points so I can avoid creating those types of posts in the future. I need to at least maintain a low level of disdain, dislike, and disgust. Creates a healthy 10 foot pole effect. :D

• Like 3

Does this reputation thingy list which posts of yours have received reputation points? I have 13 reputation points at this time, but I don't know where they came from. It would be nice to see a list of my posts that have reputation points so I can avoid creating those types of posts in the future. I need to at least maintain a low level of disdain, dislike, and disgust. Creates a healthy 10 foot pole effect. :D

I have 15 reputation points, and 11 of them come from this thread! LOL

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of free time? :P

(Unlike the rest of us mere mortals)

I have 123 rep points.......... :ponder:

I have 24,178 posts. :roll:

AHA! What´s special about that???

I also don't want to think about what sorts of favors are required for that type of reputation. :ponder:

Thanks for the good times, Chicky! I will call you later....... :D ;)

• Like 1

I have 123 rep points.......... :ponder:

Aha! I thought I noticed a bunch of 'new members'! They are you and you who are they went click happy on your reputation doohickey! :D

Shhhhhhhh! I tell ya a secret! I always tell her (A. aka Cb) not to click soo much on my reputation button! :ponder:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to view WHERE I got my rep points? I don't have many, but it would be nice to know what posts or threads I got them for reference. Maybe I said something worthwhile? Maybe someone secretly is in love with me? Maybe Jrok keeps repping me 'cause I'm helping betatest a game?

Is there a way to view WHERE I got my rep points? I don't have many, but it would be nice to know what posts or threads I got them for reference. Maybe I said something worthwhile? Maybe someone secretly is in love with me? Maybe Jrok keeps repping me 'cause I'm helping betatest a game?

Take a look:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/149271-how-does-reputation-work/page__view__findpost__p__1836870

• Like 1

Thanks. +1 for that (giggle).

Take a look:

http://www.atariage....ost__p__1836870

Hmmmmm...

Screen shot 2009-12-04 at 12.08.16 AM.png

:)

..Al