IGNORED

K.O. Chuck Norris

Devin

Only problem was Chuck never hit me with a roundhouse kick.

I wouldn't even dare to attempt to program that. Never!

That roundhouse kick would be so powerful, it would break the fourth wall...

His foot would come through cyberspace - through the monitor - and kill the computer user!

Yeah, he kicked my ass pretty good. I knew I was in trouble when hitting him didn't take down his health any.

It needs the music from Walker: Texas Ranger

I tried and tried and tried ... and failed... to find the MIDI of that song. Otherwise I would have used it. Right now the game uses "He is a Real American" which was the theme song for Hulk Hogan in the WWF (now WWE). If anyone can write down the sheet music for Texas Ranger, I can add it.

I redrew him in that blue outfit... and it looks much better. Perhaps I can re-add Chuck in a sequel where you fight warriors through time - Caeser, Hecules, Patton, and, of course, the champ will simply be called 'Chuck'.

Edited by Devin

Yeah, he kicked my ass pretty good. I knew I was in trouble when hitting him didn't take down his health any.

It needs the music from Walker: Texas Ranger

I tried and tried and tried ... and failed... to find the MIDI of that song. Otherwise I would have used it. Right now the game uses "He is a Real American" which was the theme song for Hulk Hogan in the WWF (now WWE). If anyone can write down the sheet music for Texas Ranger, I can add it.

I redrew him in that blue outfit... and it looks much better. Perhaps I can rea-dd Chuck in a sequel where you fight warriors through time - Caeser, Hecules, Patton, and, of course, the champ will simply be called 'Chuck'.

I note with some irony that the "W.zip" file of my midi archive appears corrupted from bit rot.