IGNORED

A Duck Game

Zufolek

Good job, it looks really nice. The sound effects do need some work though, ouch. Your code should def reset the volume to zero after an effect is done, the droning is bad, especially between levels. Also, you didn't explain why you can only fire your weapon at certain times.

I'm not sure what you intended with the game flow. You shoot a few small, harder to hit ducks, and then there is a larger, easier to hit duck. Isn't that backwards?

Edited by MausGames

Thanks, all.

The sound effects are so bad because my sound card is not working lately. I can't hear anything lol.

The level bosses are bigger, which does make them easier to hit, and that did seem a bit wrong. Maybe I should do something different for the bosses.

As for the inability to shoot sometimes, you have a limited number of shots per level, and you can't shoot for a while after you are injured. If you do run out of shots, you get more but lose some life.

Thanks, all.

The sound effects are so bad because my sound card is not working lately. I can't hear anything lol.

The level bosses are bigger, which does make them easier to hit, and that did seem a bit wrong. Maybe I should do something different for the bosses.

As for the inability to shoot sometimes, you have a limited number of shots per level, and you can't shoot for a while after you are injured. If you do run out of shots, you get more but lose some life.

I like it, its different, its fun and its simple, and that is what you need to make a good game. The sounds are a bit intense, but keep working on it and post updates as you get them!!!!

Great job!!!

-Disjaukifa