IGNORED

Batari, question about the files you gave me

jbs30000

When I said I couldn't run bB in Windows 7 you gave me some different files. They seemed to work at first, but now I'm getting weird errors. For example, I get an error message if I attempt to use a data statement. Here's code for an example program, and here's the error:

dim Test=a

data MyData
end

Here's the error:

---------- Capture Output ----------
> "C:\Atari2600\bB\2600bas.bat" C:\Atari2600\bB\samples\Test.bas
batari Basic v1.01 (C)2005-2007
(5): Error: Unknown keyword: B

Compilation failed.

> Terminated with exit code 0.

Do you have any idea of what's going on?

I know I'm posting a lot and probably being a little annoying, so I'll just say this one last thing.

I played around with different files to see if I could pinpoint the problem. I put all the old files back, tried compatibility mode which didn't work, and then put back the minGW files and low and behold everything works fine now. Or at the very least data statements don't cause an error.

I'm not sure what the problem was, and the only thing I did was replace the minGW files with SeaGtGruff's files, and then replaced those with the minGW files again.

I know I'm posting a lot and probably being a little annoying, so I'll just say this one last thing.

I played around with different files to see if I could pinpoint the problem. I put all the old files back, tried compatibility mode which didn't work, and then put back the minGW files and low and behold everything works fine now. Or at the very least data statements don't cause an error.

I'm not sure what the problem was, and the only thing I did was replace the minGW files with SeaGtGruff's files, and then replaced those with the minGW files again.

Thanks for that - if SeaGt's stuff contains any executables, those should be omitted and the minGW files used in their place as the minGW files are also built from the latest source.

Sounds like the minGW files are fine then.