IGNORED

Tower Zone

Animan

I haven't been able to work on many games lately ever since High School started up, so the number of games I will make will be few and far.

Anyway, i have almost completed my new game Tower Zone. The main inspiration was Buck Rogers Planet of Zoom, but I am considering adding new things that make it apart from that game.

The goal is simple. Guide your ship between the two towers. it gets faster and faster really quick.

post-23192-12540654697_thumb.png

post-23192-125406547493_thumb.png

Tower Zone.bin

I haven't been able to work on many games lately ever since High School started up, so the number of games I will make will be few and far.

Anyway, i have almost completed my new game Tower Zone. The main inspiration was Buck Rogers Planet of Zoom, but I am considering adding new things that make it apart from that game.

The goal is simple. Guide your ship between the two towers. it gets faster and faster really quick.

Hey,

Fun game, good graphics, good sound. I was about to tell you that nothing happens if you don't go between the towers but then I noticed that you don't get points if you don't go through the towers.

If I might make one suggestion? The colors are good except for the ship, its really hard to see on the green background, if you could change it or the playfield area so it was easier to see, it would really help!!!

I like it, keep working on it!!!!

-Disjaukifa