IGNORED

Official 7800 Vong port

Wickeycolumbus

I decided to finish and release my Vong port on my own. Here is the latest binary for you all to enjoy, it still needs quite a bit of work and I don't have much time at the moment. Difficulty options:

Right difficulty A = one player (although AI is very dim at the moment)

Right difficulty B = two players

78VONG.bin

Edited by Wickeycolumbus

If you want all these laser labels, I just need the address to send them too. Your welcome to have them all on the house. I see you actually got some work done on the game over the last day or so from the last version I had seen.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

If you want all these laser labels, I just need the address to send them too. Your welcome to have them all on the house. I see you actually got some work done on the game over the last day or so from the last version I had seen.

Hi Shawn,

Yes, I would love to have them if that is alright. I actually did this version just days before the hard drive crash, I was waiting to get better AI before sending a new version (which I did not have the time to do).

-Rick

Hi Shawn,

Yes, I would love to have them if that is alright. I actually did this version just days before the hard drive crash, I was waiting to get better AI before sending a new version (which I did not have the time to do).

-Rick

Yep,

I'll send you these $40 bucks worth of labels cause I'm just that kinda guy.

Shawn