IGNORED

nang2 and Red Sea Crossing

slosu

nang2 has been invited to CCGA http://www.ccagshow.com/ in May of 2010 to prove to us that Red Sea Crossing is not a hoax. So hopefuly in another six months (plenty of time to prepare) we can all put this to rest one way or another. nang2 only lives less than a couple of hours away from Cleveland Ohio and this is a perfect opportunity to prove that it's real. What do ya say nan2?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I read, a few weeks ago, about all the drama over this game.

This is a nice idea to me: I certainly hope he does go, just so others can see the game, let alone it be put to the scrutiny of various Atari fans.

I'm hoping he shows as well! If he does there will be plenty of pictures and many experts on hand to determine if it's a fake or not.

I read, a few weeks ago, about all the drama over this game.

This is a nice idea to me: I certainly hope he does go, just so others can see the game, let alone it be put to the scrutiny of various Atari fans.

I'm hoping he shows as well! If he does there will be plenty of pictures and many experts on hand to determine if it's a fake or not.

I bet he'll be a no-show ;)

nang2 has been invited to CCGA http://www.ccagshow.com/ in May of 2010 to prove to us that Red Sea Crossing is not a hoax. So hopefuly in another six months (plenty of time to prepare) we can all put this to rest one way or another. nang2 only lives less than a couple of hours away from Cleveland Ohio and this is a perfect opportunity to prove that it's real. What do ya say nan2?

First of all, his name is nagn2. Second, isn't something like this best handled in private? Seems to me a thread like this could potentially stir up more controversy.

Edited by Wickeycolumbus

First of all, his name is nagn2. Second, isn't something like this best handled in private? Seems to me a thread like this could potentially stir up more controversy.

First, Don't care what his name is or how it's spelled, typos do exist. I can only assume you have never made one. Finally, This is being handled in private. I have sent PM's with nagn2. I don't see nothing wrong with sharing with the Atari community that there is the possibility that he may attend. If you don't like what your reading OR how it's spelled then simply don't read it. I'm not saying your opinion doesn't count because it does but just so you know, nobody is trying to start up more controversy....just simply trying to get to the bottom of this. I guess your one of the few that does not care if the game exists or not which is fine.

I guess your one of the few that does not care if the game exists or not which is fine.

Actually, I believe that this game is real and hope to play it some day. I understand you probably contacted him privately, but since you already told everyone about it, they are going to think the worst if he is a no show ;)

I live in Cincinnati, Red Sea Crossing currently resides in Cincinnati. I'd be happy to give the cartridge and owner a ride to Cleveland just to try to put these rumors to rest finally... Hell, I'd settle for seeing the cart in the flesh behind glass in Cincinnati.

• 3 months later...

Just giving this a bump in the event that nagn2 ever makes another appearance around here.... My offer still stands.

He's been on the forum since your inital post, so since he didn't respond to your initial post, what makes you think he will respond now?? :?

• 1 month later...

Just giving this a bump in the event that nagn2 ever makes another appearance around here.... My offer still stands.

He's been on the forum since your inital post, so since he didn't respond to your initial post, what makes you think he will respond now?? :?

If I do decide to attend the show in Cleveland who will all be there that is an Atari expert? It is 4 hrs there and 4 hrs back, if I go I don't want it to be a waste of my time like my trip to Columbus was! That is a long day for nothing!

If I do decide to attend the show in Cleveland who will all be there that is an Atari expert? It is 4 hrs there and 4 hrs back, if I go I don't want it to be a waste of my time like my trip to Columbus was! That is a long day for nothing!

"Expert" is a relative term, but I believe Tempest should be at the show, and he is certainly a more than credible witness.

Better late than never.

Is there anything closer coming up? I saw a blip about CORGS in Columbus. What is that? Also I saw something about a C=4 convention in Ft. Mitchell which is only about an hour from me...I know that is a Commodore show but what the hey! I am just not looking forward to an 8-9 hour roundtrip drive.

Is there anything closer coming up? I saw a blip about CORGS in Columbus. What is that? Also I saw something about a C=4 convention in Ft. Mitchell which is only about an hour from me...I know that is a Commodore show but what the hey! I am just not looking forward to an 8-9 hour roundtrip drive.

Since you're pretty much unwilling to ship the game to anyone, I really don't know what to tell you at this point. You've severely limited your options.

Ride With Carey85

Since you're pretty much unwilling to ship the game to anyone, I really don't know what to tell you at this point. You've severely limited your options.

Can anyone blame me for not just shipping the game to someone I don't know and have never met?

If I had a rare, one-of-a-kind, game I wouldn't just ship it to someone either.... :roll: