IGNORED

THE THINGS ARE GOING ON...

José Pereira

Thanks, as I thought when trying to make one the screens don't always match up because I just tried to make one myself today.

Hello all.

But that Maps as I remember are condensed to strange screen size. I use Gifs you can see in lastninja.lemon64.com in Walkthrough sections, screens catched using VICE Emulator and also on Last Ninja Archives, in LN Engines you can download Soa's Engine version 9... and have almost all the screens of Levels 2,3,4,5,6 (not 1) from Last Ninja 1 (and all the Enemys frames and some objects).

By the way I want some help, a little one. If someone good at artistic/pixels designing can do this things to me:

post-6517-125811971899_thumb.png

Re-design this (2:1 resol. - 160mode) like "Level 1,2,3,4,5,6" with "The Wasteland,The Wilderness, The Palace Gardens, THe Dungeons, The Palace, The Inner Sanctum" using two colours. Size (2:1): 32 Horizontal x 36 Vertical.

The "Level" and Number word using this type of Letters:post-6517-125811971899_thumb.png

Thanks for your help.

Greetings,

José Pereira.

Thanks, as I thought when trying to make one the screens don't always match up because I just tried to make one myself today.

Hello all.

But that Maps as I remember are condensed to strange screen size. I use Gifs you can see in lastninja.lemon64.com in Walkthrough sections, screens catched using VICE Emulator and also on Last Ninja Archives, in LN Engines you can download Soa's Engine version 9... and have almost all the screens of Levels 2,3,4,5,6 (not 1) from Last Ninja 1 (and all the Enemys frames and some objects).

By the way I want some help, a little one. If someone good at artistic/pixels designing can do this things to me:

post-6517-125811971899_thumb.png

Re-design this (2:1 resol. - 160mode) like "Level 1,2,3,4,5,6" with "The Wasteland,The Wilderness, The Palace Gardens, THe Dungeons, The Palace, The Inner Sanctum" using two colours. Size (2:1): 32 Horizontal x 36 Vertical.

The "Level" and Number word using this type of Letters:post-6517-125811971899_thumb.png

Thanks for your help.

Greetings,

José Pereira.

I wanted to say: "using this type of letters": post-6517-125811995259_thumb.gif

Sorry,

José Pereira.

Thank you for the fonts.

I am trying later. I'm doing some LN1 screens conversion to A8.

The Master screen is intended to be something like this (Letters change latter on...):

post-6517-125812408705_thumb.png

A new weapon to redesign:

post-6517-125812437445_thumb.png

New weapons catctch/found system:

No more floor weapons pick it up. It will be in your battle against an Enemy. If you kill him you'll get his weapon. Diferent kind of enemys and places. Everytime you play it's diferent!...

More soon...

José Pereira.

ninja new weapon_400%.bmp

post-6517-12581242981.png

OBJECTS:

post-6517-125813156178_thumb.png

New features:

- Holding - Three possible uses:

1.- CHANGE an object with a Player/Buda/...

2.- USING - Use object (normal, like C64)

3.- Continue with that object.

Objects can be found in normal way (ground, trees,...), change object with something on screen (Buda, a man,...) or using it to pick another (like glove to pick up the Rose).

All this untill now is done with 1charset in each line. And free nº of chars than necessary for Ninja & Enemy Soft Sprites.

All Prioritys & game design designed.

I will continue, now with the screens. I won't reveal any technical information untill I have something like 2/3 of the total LN1 screens redone to A8.

I don't know how long it will take and when this nº of screens are O.K. it will be time to know if someone wants to take the coding.

My ideas are simple and can be changed into the programmers needs. I know now how I can manage the priorities between the Players.

I also know how to interact PMs. on playing area with this ones you see on the right status area (The change from Black to Lightest Gray on the Paper colour is intentional and not only a matter of taste. Also are this new Objects/Weapons features...),...

It took me months but I did it.

Hope to give more as soon as possible...

Greetings,

José Pereira.

P.S. - Sorry, I inverted the objects. It's Rose on "Found" area and the Glove in the "Holding" area.

But you get the idea...

José Pereira.

Fixed some places/chars on screen. "Level" letters later (not important right now...):

post-6517-125821681663_thumb.png

Hope to post to first redone screen today.

Untill there...

José Pereira