IGNORED

FS: Sony SCPH-1110 - PlayStation Analog Joystick - Very rare!

tremoloman2006

Here's the very hard to find SCPH-1110 Playstation Analog Joystick.

I am not the original owner but it is in very good shape and all the controls work great! Only issue I see is a tiny tear in the cable about 1/16" long that a piece of electrical tape can fix. I try to be as open an honest in anything I sell as I know how it sucks when you buy something online and then are disappointed when it arrives at your door. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I really love this controller for robot games but I just don't have the time and space for it anymore. I've cleaned it up as best I can but this Sony gray always looks dirty IMHO. This is from a smoke-free home so I can promise no disgusting smells like a lot of vintage equipment have!

Here's a video of it in use by someone:

These pictures were taken with my Blackberry so I apologize for the photo quality.

I'm not Rockefeller but just looking for a reasonable offer. Shipping will cost exactly what it costs me to send it to you. (Will depend on Zip Code). I will ship any means you wish!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my item!

Best regards,

Trem

post-11172-125883503408_thumb.jpg

post-11172-125883504272_thumb.jpg

post-11172-125883504845_thumb.jpg

post-11172-125883505483_thumb.jpg

Edited by tremoloman2006

Anytime I try to search eBay I for SCPH-1110 I get this error so I've got nothing to go on.

Would you care to show other auctions if its so readily available?

Now I see why people don't sell shit on here... everybody's a fu¢king wise ass...

post-11172-12588387254_thumb.jpg

Edited by tremoloman2006

Anytime I try to search eBay I for SCPH-1110 I get this error so I've got nothing to go on.

The eBay search feature is down right now.

Would you care to show other auctions if its so readily available?

Now I see why people don't sell shit on here... everybody's a fu¢king wise ass...

I called you out on something you called rare that really isn't rare.

No, everyone is not what you say they are. Me along with others on here are tired of people trying to cash in on something they think is rare when it really isn't. Another thing, don't bite at people who have a little bit of criticism...especially in a thread where you're trying to sell something.

Edited by guitarmas

Rare? Hmm, how should we define "rare"?

On eBay - $35 + shipping

Auction Link

Things that are rare are not always valuable. Just because it can be had on eBay for $45 shipped does not mean that it isn't rare. It just isn't saught-after (probably because it is used for so few games). If they guy put up an asking price of like $100 then I could see you jumping on him, but he just asked for offers. If you were actually interested in the item, instead of just on another one of your holier-than-thou crusades, then you could have just sent him an offer and included the eBay link as a price reference. I don't think he "bit at you for having a little bit of criticism", but rather the attitude with which you did it.

Chris

On eBay - $35 + shipping

Auction Link

Things that are rare are not always valuable. Just because it can be had on eBay for $45 shipped does not mean that it isn't rare. It just isn't saught-after (probably because it is used for so few games). If they guy put up an asking price of like $100 then I could see you jumping on him, but he just asked for offers. If you were actually interested in the item, instead of just on another one of your holier-than-thou crusades, then you could have just sent him an offer and included the eBay link as a price reference. I don't think he "bit at you for having a little bit of criticism", but rather the attitude with which you did it.

Chris

Whatever. Think what you will. That's my two cents and I'm outta this thread.

On eBay - $35 + shipping

Auction Link

Chris

Whatever. Think what you will. That's my two cents and I'm outta this thread.

Im surprised AA doesnt warn, thread trashers, and delete their posts. What you did was kinda messed up dude. People have the rights to sell things for whatever they want. This dude wasnt even asking a price, he was just taking offers.

Also as mentioned above. There is a major difference between rare, and valuable. If you dont know that difference by now, you have no business criticizing other peoples posts.

Look at a game like Contra. Back in the day, every kid on the block had a copy.. its dirt common. It is one of the upper priced games on the NES though. Demand sets value, not rarity.

Sorry Tremo. Hope you dont get a bad taste in your mouth from one user. Good luck with the sale.

Edited by Dragonlunch

Thanks everyone for coming to my defense. I was just trying to sell something I thought someone here would like and then almost immediately get flamed for it. I won't let it deter me but I was surprised by the poor attitude since I never experienced anything like that here at AA before.

Well... if anyone wants it let me know... I'll let it go cheap. :)

IMO, yes the Flight Stick is rare. However, that auction posted above wasn't the first time I have seen one go for under $50. I've seen prices on them range from $30 loose and local to $100 CIB with shipping included.

I've been in the market for one myself since I first got Colony Wars. Any game that has the Analog Joystick icon, the Analog Controller icon (different from the "Dual Shock icon"), or works with the Dual Analog pad when the LED is green should also work with the Flight Stick. I'm finding a lot that work with my DAP in green mode. I'd like to test them with a Flight Stick. Problem is that I don't have the space to store one. It's bigger than my Saturn twin stick, and that takes up a ton of space as it is.

For what it's worth, a couple other $ony controllers are rare, like the DAP and the PS1 mouse. They're not particularly valuable, though. I got a couple of mice with their pads for $7 each. The mouse was listed as an R6 item on Digital Press at the time. One DAP cost me $40 brand new in 1997, and the second cost me about $20 used and the time to repair it.

One question, though. When you set up the controls on the flight stick, do they get assigned correctly? On the DAP, if I set up Square as my primary laser, in green mode I usually find that it's switched to R2 instead, and I find that R1 is switched with triangle.

Here's the very hard to find SCPH-1110 Playstation Analog Joystick.

I am not the original owner but it is in very good shape and all the controls work great! Only issue I see is a tiny tear in the cable about 1/16" long that a piece of electrical tape can fix. I try to be as open an honest in anything I sell as I know how it sucks when you buy something online and then are disappointed when it arrives at your door. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I really love this controller for robot games but I just don't have the time and space for it anymore. I've cleaned it up as best I can but this Sony gray always looks dirty IMHO. This is from a smoke-free home so I can promise no disgusting smells like a lot of vintage equipment have!

Here's a video of it in use by someone:

These pictures were taken with my Blackberry so I apologize for the photo quality.

I'm not Rockefeller but just looking for a reasonable offer. Shipping will cost exactly what it costs me to send it to you. (Will depend on Zip Code). I will ship any means you wish!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my item!

Best regards,

Trem