IGNORED

Setting Up My New Flat

The_Laird

I think I am going to need at least 2 more CD towers to put in the corner of my living room for the rest of the games, although I will probably move my Lynx games over so you can see them all. One problem I have is that there is no more space left on those current units so if I actually buy anymore Saturn, Jaguar, 2600 or 7800 games there is no more space (lack of money and debt means that will be a while anyway)

Stevenage, First 'new town' built after WWII, left way back in 1983 (like that saying goes, you can take the boy out of London but you can't take London out of the boy)

Yeah I have been to Stevenage many a time, very industrial. Good for the retail parks but not alot else.

Stevenage, First 'new town' built after WWII, left way back in 1983 (like that saying goes, you can take the boy out of London but you can't take London out of the boy)

Yeah I have been to Stevenage many a time, very industrial. Good for the retail parks but not alot else.

Sounds like everyone moved out then and they used the space to create a big retail park, going from the town centre, chells, fairlands valley, bedwell right up to and past shephall

Is Fairlands Valley still there...nice place for a walk when your feeling lonely

Haven't been back in years anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, some nice non-blurry pics of your CD-i stuff would be nice. And those shelves, especially the one the TV is on... are they solid enough? I can already see the poor thing bowing. Be careful! Would hate to see or hear of a classic video game tragedy! :)

The rest of your storage solutions look real neat and organized. Nice setup!

Edited by save2600