IGNORED

Atari Jaguar: Iron Soldier 2 cartridge CIB 125 SOLD

disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

I got this a while ago thinking I would get into it but I didn't. Its Iron Soldier 2 cartridge from Telegames Cartridge in Box. Its in great shape, plays perfectly. I will post a pictures tonight. Looking to get 125 shipped if in the United States. Thats shipped priority with insurance and deliver confirmation.

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa

If only Soccer Kid was less interesting :D I'll end up getting it the same place I got my Iron Soldier 2 cart (Carl at Songbird when he is at MGC10) He said the Iron Soldier 2 I bought was the very last copy he had (that was back in March and it hasn't been in stock anywhere else since) I paid just about your asking price, so if anyone wonders :thumbsup: :thumbsup: this is a fair price on this super rare game.

AX

If only Soccer Kid was less interesting :D I'll end up getting it the same place I got my Iron Soldier 2 cart (Carl at Songbird when he is at MGC10) He said the Iron Soldier 2 I bought was the very last copy he had (that was back in March and it hasn't been in stock anywhere else since) I paid just about your asking price, so if anyone wonders :thumbsup: :thumbsup: this is a fair price on this super rare game.

AX

Thanks AX!!! I'm just trying to get what I paid for it. Its a wonderful game for the jaguar! Great 3D with wonderful controls . . . I just like Breakout 2000 WAAAYYYY too much!

-Disjaukifa

Hey I put it up on ePay here is the link:

Iron Soldier II Limited Edition Cartridge

If you want it, tell me and I can cancel the ePay auction and just sell it through AA. I really need to sell this!!! I will honor the AA price I have posted!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa