IGNORED

New Year´s Disc 2010

pps

Any rules / restrictions?

Stephen Anderson

It should be ready till dec 31st.

No matter what. Tool, game, demo, font, picture, music, code snippet, a little story, what you want.

And it should be for our little ATARI ;)

ED: for examples you could view the preview editions of nyd. Search this forum for the threads, or simply fly to my homepage and dl it in dl section.

Edited by pps

Hi Ralf,

I'm trying to get my contribution ready..

Do you have about 50k left on the disk for me?

Cheers, Peter

No problem. There is no limit :) We can just have 1 or 10 or 100 'discs', if there are enough programmes. We don´t have do care for having a big amount of floppy discs todays ;)

OMG there is not much time left for my own contribution... Nothing done :( . Christmas time is a lot to do - the family steals a lot of time ;) Everyday another location where you have to be :) Dec. 27 could be my day ;)

No problem. There is no limit :) We can just have 1 or 10 or 100 'discs', if there are enough programmes.

Hehe, I'm down to 16k again. Since I had the problem of loading 50k using DOS I had to adapt the loader anyway. So I decided to finally port the great inflate routine from FOX to ATASM format and crunched the graphics down to 25%.

What is "deadline" time? I suppose 23:59:59 on 31.12.2009 but what time, CET as you are in Germany or some other? I'm working hard on some little intro from yesterday so I will surely utilise whole time given to finish it :)

Send it to me when you are ready. I think the release will be in the evening of jan 1st CET. The last timezone is nearly 12 hours behind CET so, we can say January 1st at 12:00 PM CET is "limit". Edited by pps

I've dragged the chain a bit... only started on something earlier on.

Just a simple pic, might add a scroller or something else. I'll try and have it done and sent around NYD here.

(I have slight advantage in that NYD here is before practically everyone else)

You´re welcome ;)

Oh yes, when you awake, we are just starting the rockets ;) Not to mention the people living in western US or at least in Samoa.

I can't believe it - I really can't believe it.

I just completed and sent my contribution AND it is not even 2010 yet!

That's what I call a good reason to go an party now like it 1999, eh, 2010.

BTW: @Rybgas: Happy new year meanwhile ;-)

Ok, just sent our (MaPa & PG) little entry. The idea came too late, just two days ago so it's quick and dirty work. It should have been better, maybe some other time :) The idea is not new but I hope it's a little better (more complicated) than I ever saw. Enjoy.

Edited by MaPa

No time for looking yet - we have a celebration at home - but I want to say thanks for your entries. Will have a look next year ;) Luck it is not that long anymore (less than 5 and a half hour till countdown)

Have much fun with your own parties and like we say in Germany: Guten Rutsch!

Edited by pps

Welcome 2010 - Party off, time to sleep now :cool:

Our party is also now over - it´s about 4:20 and I´m a bit tired, but I had just a quick view at my emails. We have atm 10 entries. One is announced to be late - maybe it´s ready till the afternoon, so I can put it to the release disc. If not, it will be released as - let´s say bonus - when it´s ready.

Now I have to sleep a bit. All who have mailed me, I´ll send an answer later ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!