IGNORED

Merrychristmas atari images found

awace

I found the disk I was looking for SPACE St Paul Atari Interest group disk #13 witch had merry christmas and christmastree on it

I will leave a .txt file witch in reality is actually a atr file you can run w atari800.exe

the disk image is 1.atr i renamed it to 1.txt

also i found a nother autoboot disk no basic needed witch as a nother merry christmas card to you all...

ALSO NOTE Happy holidays to all and to all a Happy NEW YEAR 2010!!!!! ☺ wow I wish good tideings to all in avery language.

there will be more images of user disks and more public domain images if you like this one..

LOAD UP atari800.exe w basic loaded then load up 1.txt you dont have to rename 1.txt to 1.atr i loaded it and it worked anyway!!! cool huh.

then pick merrych

then merry christmas then wait.. use joystick to place 25 lights on youre tree then listen to music then when its done it says push start

but you dont have to cause all that does is load menu so i just turn sound down and leave as screen saver.. also christree is a nother tree w music.. so enjoy star is a file i typed in from compute magazine (no i cant remember witch one).

you move w joystick left and right avoiding space chunks score is added to screen was very hard to add onscreen score!.

joytest is joystick testor. paddle is paddel music testr.

I also ound a nother christmas image boot w no basic its called copy of merry christmas 19xx demo.com i renamed it to .txt so i could post here. I assume its public domain..

DUAL is a basic game needs two players and two joysticks and is fun its a turret game where you pick volicty (power) and angle to lob bombs at enemy it was one of me and my brothers most liked basic games that somewhat dont suck I think he typed in most of it and i modified the

explosions and the sound .. I forgot how but i rememebr doing it.

Logo is Atari symbol. ballons is a basic game horse is a horse racing game wait for the special charactor set to load it will run but takes long time to load in basic.. slalom is ski game.

I have included some snaps of Merrychristmas running..

note it lets you put lights above triangle of bottom of tree in same line .

I have Now Included a snap of menu.

You can type dos then using atari.exe.

You can choose new disk image after pasting copy of this one and then use copy type dos then delete all but menu on copy of 1.atr then use copy as blank basic disk this is what i did.

I just figured out atari800.exe lets you actually load files or SAVE files to atr images so on real atari if i load a atr image using APE I can save"d1:menu"

then autorun.sys runs menu on basic load I have changed this before password is sa -=*+(atari symbol)+=-*/ then it askes you to push start for menu witch i renamed to dir all i did was make a new menu and saved it as menu.bas you can use autorun to run any basic game or file just make shure the file is named menu.bas or menu now the thing is I forgot how I made autorun.sys It could have been a txt file but i forget.. ill include a nother basic games crap atr image and password protected one use sa i shortened the password cause you cant seem to get atari symbol graphics to work w my password file.

USE sa for password !!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺ you have no idea how long it took me to TRAP basic get$() and other things I even made the menu reload when you pushed reset you had a hard time pushing break cause i trapped that to I found on atari800.exe when its loading on reset you can push pause break same as atari break button and it stopps.... I then deleted lines to make less password input..

it was part of funpack .

Here is a trick to bypass password use the ATARI disk swap trick.

just boot w 1.atr or 1.txt then swap disk to passworded then just push 0 on menu and it will reload menu to let you see whats on youre disk.

as long as you dont run any basic file you can see whats on all youre atari images..

Please Enjoy These images ..

here is where i got atari800.exe

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/atari800/atari800/2.1.0/atari800-2.1.0-windx.zip

dont click on url right click and save as otherwise it will close window

Also the roms

Release Name: Original XL ROM

Notes: Darek Mihocka got the permission from Atari corp. to distribute the images of Atari 800XL's OS and BASIC ROMs. The XFormer 2.5 package that contains these ROM images is free now so download and unpack it to get the ROM files needed for Atari800 run

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/atari800/atari800/2.1.0/atari800-2.1.0-windx.zip

same right click and save as the attachements work just not these old external links.

Then you can insert these atr files as .txt files or reame them to .atr but they will load as .txt too and still run

#

MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR and happy holidays to all. Adam Weisbrod..

Have a GREAT NEW YEAR and enjoy the christmas tree files..

Copy of merry christmas (19xx) demo.com.txt

1.txt

post-13028-126104832281_thumb.jpg

post-13028-126104833161_thumb.jpg

post-13028-126104834553_thumb.jpg

post-13028-126104835834_thumb.jpg

post-13028-126104836809_thumb.jpg

post-13028-126104837873_thumb.jpg

post-13028-126104881228_thumb.jpg

passworded.atr.txt

post-13028-126104970949_thumb.jpg

basic(ski_game_horserace_maze_a_goblin_astro.txt

Copy of 850express1.atr.txt

basic(paddle(0)).txt

Copy of funXmodem.atr.txt

Edited by awace
  • Like 1

#

MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR and happy holidays to all. Adam Weisbrod..

Have a GREAT NEW YEAR and enjoy the christmas tree files..

I remembered if you add line 751 to merrychr with

751 poke 77,128 the attract mode comes on!

also add lie 501 poke 77,128

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

icon_lol.gif Here is a ansi terminal and the software for using 850 as serial device there is modem disk too all works for modem stuff.

OH before I forgetpost-13028-128902659296_thumb.jpg

rename file from .txt back to .atr this site dont like atr files..

Most of these files are P domain but if there not Then this is my archival copy place just delete them if there not p domain I would guess

they are since the system is not being manafactured althogh the (c )'s probably still hold ..

I am simply posting my old Atari REAL disks for you to enjoy here and some important ones aa archivel.

This is for INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES AND not Intended to circumvent someones © theyuser in EMULATION EDUCATONAL format on this

site for Educational Purposes Only.. The original ©'s from original Owners Still may apply FOR instantce Atari® is a (tm ) of Atari® Corp.

anyway you get the idea this is for Educational purposes ..

or more years ago I got a lot of disks for the Atari and finnaly got them to from floppy to disk here are some images of them for you to try out.

rename the .txt file to .atr I figure since Atari disks are so small this post wont take to muth space most files are under 100K!..

ansiterm.atr.txt just rename to ansiterm.atr and run in emulation or convert back to atari disk for that you probably need the non shareware version of APE®.

anyway I found a nother dir on laptop and finnaly got windows reloaded in clean partition w new year of avast! nomore ask.com toolbar!!..

here is some more .atr files..in .txt format you have to convert back to .atr youre self I know you can figure that out..

I may have uploaded a © file just USE IT FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ARCHAIVAL PURPOSES ONLY..

NOT FOR PROFIT OR RESALE...

THESE ARE from the obsolete Atari Computer systems made by WARNER BRO in the 80's may run on 800xl or xl machines too but beeps will come from tv ..

if you find a basic game w dog and fire hydrant let me know I think the dog we had actually peed on disk and im looking for basic file of pm missile demo it migt be on any of these disks help me find it.. I hope it was not lost as I got score and graphics on screen at same time using gr.5+2 or something lke that i forget but if you find a basic game like that let me know..

Also some of the MENU files I reporgrammed from the eugene origion atari group to my dir but its just the same file renamed..

also the password for the password protected disk is enter then push s the then push start to load menu.bas witch is renamed to dir.bas

I already did it on that disk I was making a disk and traps in basic but you can still push control 3 and break control c in windows for a atari break the long password is

small s small a -=*+ atari symbol inverse button then alt tab back into emulator unless on real atari then +=-* so its sa -=*+atarisymbol+=-* / just load the short s password funpak disc image instead also the ansi terminal worked w the 850 and a 9600 bps modem at 9600 bps I used to connect vt100 and connect to bbses it was cool..

the mppexpress disk works w the tiwan joystick port modem and the MPP EXPRESS cart if you have both then you need this disk!!..

bobterm has vt100 emulation and some rtty stuff now i have a reason to get my shortwave ticket ham upgrade!!

CANYON CLIMBER WAS A DISK I bought from WIZARDS WORK A ACTUAL ATARI STORE in NEW HOPE MN I wanted the game on disk not tape cause my tape player was getting old and the 4 belts and 2 idlers in the tape recorder were going out SHE SAID i have it on disk I said ok you can keep the tape if you get it on disk for me I dont collect atari tapes so I got it home and my dad was using fix dump and noticed there was 4 more games on the disk and changed the d to a _ and the file was not deleted now the disk has more games on it ALSO frogger disk has music as the tape one does not?/ weird...also the canyon disk loads slower cause it was formated on a slow drive before my dad upgraded the cpm to atari sio emulation box witch has 2 disc drives and loaded cpm then a emulation to use box as atari disk drive it was cool.

I am working on a way to use mp3 player and ake tape to fake atari tape this doesnt help loading from real tape..!!anyway enjoy

if atari or emulation fails on basic games crap just load a nother basic game run menu then push 0 in basic menu to reload menu after inserting new image and viola since dos and dup are bad on some atari disks you can load menu and dos then swap disks after basic loaded menu this works on real atari too but its instant on emulation and you can have d2 on emulation and d2 as mirror on atari and have images live on real atari tis cool..

there are some weird verison s like cintipede w out fleas and you can put joystick under atari and hold fire and spider wont kill you some are internal atari prototype versions of games like slow packman untill 20 screens of keys then ghosts go FAST also there is a version of Missile command cart differnt versions you can push S on cart to load only

SMART BOMBS I got to level brown 1 mill or more points and in dig dug you can get it stuck. if a ghost is comming from middle of screen you can get it stuck before it pops out of sub subspace it locks up game..

dkong is to spec as you can get on rivit board from right side you can get rivit w out going left across all the way you can switch back from left to right w out crossing gap and chomp a rivit also on top you can jump then push left or right before comming down next to DKONG ape and get points also you can on elevator board jump

across the short way and its play like real version. there are more easter eggs But I cant rememebr them i will try to remember more I know if you have a cart in 800 or 400 you can flip on and off on pacman and get chunks on screen witch give points like keys ..

on moon patrol if you push left up and fire at same time when pushing 1 for start it goes into demo mode or mabie its up and right fireing pusing 0 or some thing anywya there is a demo mode..

oh on galaxian start on level B but 100 levels later after flags flash then stop flashing rainbow colored then enymies who werent fireing at you will now all mad ...

fire at you with vengance ..

on miner 2049er somwhere you can push the phone number in the demo in to game and get level select .

Remember these are for EDUCATIONAL And Informational Purposes ONLY not for RESALE or PROFIT only for educational Purposes for Rating level of fun and BASIC utilitys..

if want you can delete file if needed.

or just leave as txt file as list...

super unarc.com is a atari com file not a ms com file... as is frogger.exe is a autoload atari file not cassete and has music.

Frogger has a cheat in that when it makes you wait between session screens for music you can turn music on and back off again and it lets you not have to wait.

ansiterm.atr.txt

jrpacman.atr.txt

Copy of mario_pacman_with_intermissions_popeye_RAINBOWALKER.atr.txt

oss+a_basic_side2.atr.txt

mppexpress.atr.txt

bobtermside1.atr.txt

bobtermside2.atr.txt

canyonclimber.atr.txt

invader_hockey_outlaw_easternfront.atr.txt

Boulder Dash Construction Kit _ Epyx.atx.txt

basic)seabat.atr.txt

1stgamesdisk.atr

Copy of FUNpak(basic).atr.txt

supunarc.com.txt

superarc.arc.txt

mario_pacman_with_intermissions_popeye_RAINBOWALKER.atr.txt

polposconstruction.atr.txt

FROGGER.EXE.txt

Edited by awace
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

I Know Frogger POLPOS MARIO invader hocker easternfront and bolder DASH construction set are © files and are only here for archival purposes and educational purposes and are not for sale or profit and are here only as DISK IMAGES of my old atari disks and are not to be used illegaly if they are illegal then dont download them leave them here! as they are just an archive.. I did not relize I had uploaded the © images untill I woke up the next day after being up all night! loading disk images from real atari drive into emulator image software I was up for like 4 days copying atari disks and was super tired anyway enjoy anyway I did so mutch work finding the chrismas T.A.I.G images that I didnt notice I had uploads some ©ted files I assume you know if you dont click on them then you have nothing to worry about and since this is like a place were I dont know how to remove old posts I just forget about it after this stub I actually uploaDED THEM here incase my machine needs to be reformated I could get the images back from here later.. I also will if i find more images upload then here I just yesterday finnaly figured out how to use unarc and unarced bezerk finnaly 10 years later I figured out how to unarc a file i found on a old actuall bbs online I got some Atari files a long time ago but never knew how to use the .arc files nor had the room to have a disk with sufficiant space to load the unarc file and then unarc .arc file to disk then used the emulation to swap disks and load up unarc file then load up 707 sector free disk then load up bezerk.arc then put 707free sector disk into emulator drive 1 aND BEZERK .ARC INTO DISK 2 THEN SWAPED DISKS AND UNARCED BEZERK TO DISK 2 W 707 FREE SECTORS ANYWAY I DID IT AND NOW HAVE ONE MORE GAME I NEVER HAD BEFORE THAT WAS ARCED..

ARC IS A ZIP LIKE COMPRESSION..

SO WHEN I FIND THAT i MIGHT UPLAOD IT OR FIND MORE ARCED FILES AS i HAVE LOTS OF ARCED FILES BUT THERE NOT .ATR FILES THERE THE ACTUALL FILES AND i DONT KNOW HOW TO LOAD A REAL ATARI FILE TO A .ATR FILE NOW IF I COULD HOOK ATARI ORIGINAL ATARI TO LAPTOP USING SIO CABLE I COULD USE MODEM TO MODEM AND HYPERTERMINAL AND MABIE GET FILE ONTO REAL ATAri DISK THEN JUST USE ULTRA COPY TO MAKE COPY OF REAL ATARI DISK AND THEN COULD LOADUP INTO EMULATOR And then laod unarc and unarc more files..\

when i figure out how to get atari to comunicate w hyper terminal and or xmodem I will start using bobterm to get more .arc files onto .atr files this way i can unarc them.m