IGNORED

Have Yourself a MILFy little Christmas...

Chickybaby

This is absolutely crude and extremely offensive. I find this completely inappropriate.

<no sarcasm intended>

Just when I think I have this place figured out... wow.. just.. wow...

I hear ya man.... In all seriousness, I'd expect something like this from the Gamefaqs forum. Modding an already perverted game to say "Milf Tech", and then adding panties. Thats something I wouldn't expect from any self respecting adult, let alone a mod on atariage (one of the best forums I've seen).

You know what this kind of stuff really pisses me off, its basically just trolling! :x

If you are offended easily don't click on a topic with Milf in the name, don't comment on it and don't even bother to question to author and insult her. It could be the last thing you do on this forum you love so much :ponder:

Go and get back to watching The Waltons with your mum :roll:

As an old-time member, I agree with you and I also think that both of these folks (guitarmas and brandowright) owe Chicky an apology for trying to rain on this parade.

Show some respect and don't diss something that other members are making. You wouldn't piss all over CPUWIZ for his custom carts or batari for creating Batari Basic, would you?

The difference between folks like them and folks like us is that they actually went out and created something. I don't have that kind of skill or dedication and all I do is post.

So show some respect where it's due.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks JagChris! Though, lol, I am sure you can still hold your own. ;)

No pre-order spaces left!

To anyone who hasn't sent me a PM please do so because I wouldn't want you to lose your spot!

If you have any special requirements so you live to see another day please send me that PM or lmk with your paypal payment!

**If your spouse or significant other likes jewelry/gems please let me know their birthstone!** :ponder: If so It's a surprise that she will like as a thank you to her for putting up with you guys and the Atari stuff, trust me. ;)

Please feel free to post any ideas for future projets and hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and happy one!

I have a lot of work ahead of me and I'm looking forward to it. Will let you know once I get all my supplies and have everything ready to ship.

Thanks again all! :)

Hello

How's the supplies going? Have you enough to start production yet? Can't wait to get my copy.

Regards

Lee

I am sorry. I have had spotty internet access the last 3 weeks and 4ft of snow/ bad weather the past 2 weeks.

I am dealing with a very serious personal health issue that has progressed the past few weeks that has been confirmed today, I just don't want to post public details. I am however starting treatment as soon as possible for ita nd you all know I am stubborn, strong willed and determined. If anyone wants their money back i understand. If you still would liek a cart, promise you i will ship these an will post when i do. Thanks for thoughts and well wishes i have received. You are all the best.

Get well soon!

But if you're going to die immediately, I'd just prefer to get the refund.

Dealing with lawyers and estates is just such a gigantic hassle! :D

(I am stating that this post is a joke in advance, in case overly sensitive people get uppity)

Wow. It's merely my opinion - and I certainly am not "uppity" about it - but I find it difficult to label anybody "overly sensitive" who would find what you have written distasteful. It's rather astonishing to see someone comment on another's health issue with "humor" of their demise. Nice.

Wow. It's merely my opinion - and I certainly am not "uppity" about it - but I find it difficult to label anybody "overly sensitive" who would find what you have written distasteful. It's rather astonishing to see someone comment on another's health issue with "humor" of their demise. Nice.

You are not alone, that was my initial reaction also, posting in advance something is intended as a "joke" does not excuse the fact it is in very poor taste, sometimes one needs to just realize when a comment, joking or not, is simply not appropriate.............

:) Hello Chicky!, I am so sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with something bad. I really hope you can get rid of it and that you caught it early enough. You are such a good person and I just hate to hear you have something major physically wrong with you. I am glad you mentioned something about it though so my family, friends and I with the church can pray for your swift recovery. We will be keeping you in our prayers as well as bringing your need up to my prayer partners to be able to have several/multiple people asking Jesus for your recovery. :)

Get well soon!

Dealing with lawyers and estates is just such a gigantic hassle!

(I am stating that this post is a joke in advance, in case overly sensitive people get uppity)

:-o Damn Mr. "Thanatos" dude! -you gotta know that's pretty cold - joke or not -and it's rude. :P I guess your living up to your screen name as anyone who has taken psych101 in college knows that it basically means: "the inherit human Death Instinct." That we all have but most choose not to give into.

You are not alone, that was my initial reaction also, posting in advance something is intended as a "joke" does not excuse the fact it is in very poor taste, sometimes one needs to just realize when a comment, joking or not, is simply not appropriate.............

Agreed. ;)

Edited by ovalbugmann

Get well soon!

Dealing with lawyers and estates is just such a gigantic hassle! :D

wow,thats fucked up

Some people deal with harsh realities using humor. I can't speak for Thanatos, but I do understand that kind of reaction, because I make these kinds of poor taste jokes plenty. I'd feel like I knew Chicky well enough that she wouldn't be offended. If anyone can take life by the horns, and come out on top it's Chicky. I think Thanatos knows that, and that may have been his point while struggling to find a smile in an otherwise worrisome situation.

AX

Chicky,

I understand all about medical issues. My step daughter just went through a bunch with her pregnancy. You can check out the results in my newest post in the kids of AtariAge members thread. :D

I wish you all the best in you continued recovery. If anyone does decide to get a refund from you, you can put me down for the game that they are giving up. I missed the chance to jump in before Christmas due to a funds shortage.

Besides, as long as you get your games shipped before they ship out Pier Solar, you are doing fine. ;)

Take care and all the best to you and yours.

JY

Edited by Jimmy Yakapucci

Thanks guys, I really needed it. While I don't mind talking about health problems, as things have been getting worse I've just needed to focus on daily survival. I had really hoped I could handle things without having to talk about it but oh well. I also know a lot of you have been wonderful friends to me and you guys deserve to know. I suck at keeping in touch on the best of days and I know I have barely been online the past few months between this and the stupid ass internet connection I have.

I know you don't get anything in life you can't handle, but truly can I please put in a request to not have to deal with any more, make it through everything now and still enjoy life?! I'm so very scared shitless right now though Bean's diaper made up for that the past couple days.

I also promise you that if I do anything relating to carts again, I'm going to wait till everything is finished and boxed to ship before I post it anywhere in public.

Thanatos, don't worry if I don't survive I'll make sure that I leave the copy in my will for you givable upon 2 forms of legal ID and picked up in person. I wouldn't want someone else to get your copy. Boxing everything up will give me something to take my mind off things I just need to get shit started moving on this. I also still want to meet my newly found family in England now more then ever and I woudl love to make it out to Vegas for the Vid Game show as well this summer.

Am still in a bit of shock as I got a letter from my doctor confirming things yesterday. Not a call, not a come into my office it's important, but a damn letter. I guess when I filled out all the new privacy bs I said it was ok to copmmunicate via mail but damn that's harsh. It's a very large hospital practice with thousands of patients so whatever. However, I have a damn good doctor and have trusted him with my life before, he got me through, and am doing it again now though I really would have preferred not to.

Honestly, it is what it is. What's there is there and I just want it gone and out of my body.

I first have to get my health up to where I can have the necessary procedures performed because going into it witha major infection in my system is asking to not make it out. I'm going for more tests as soon as I possibly can and if I can get pushed in today or monday for them, am going to try. Believe me it won't take much for me to cry at this point.

For those that know me, the pain I 'usually' was in was getting worse to where even when I could get pain meds, they were working for less and less time. Especially through the end of December and January I was losing weight so I knew *something* was wrong just really had been hoping at the worst it was an existing condition getting worse, not something new and worse. I was due for a check up in November but the office never called like they were supposed to to remind me and I wasn't able to get in for one until the end of January.

Shoveling show was hellish and it was even getting to where I was hurting more just doing dishes, laundry, and picking my daughter up. I've been struggling with small things. At least though it will cost money, the damage from the storms will be taken care of asap I had the contractor here yesterday to do an estimate. I also put in an order with a food assistance program called the Angel Food Ministries because I needed help and we all can use a lil help now and then. Here's a link for them in case any of you in the US want to check it out since we're all going through a difficult time - https://www.angelfoodministries.com/menus/menu_2010-02_en.asp. It's a Godsend right now and I definitely have a huge thank you to my friend who told me about the program. While I though my medical expenses were bad before, lol, they just got kicked up a notch. I just have to find a way to resurrect my oven which still doesn't want to work because while its physically difficult cooking, I love it and it's relaxing to me. Crap, That reminds me, I have to fill out the paperwork to renew my handicapped tag for the car since it expires in march. Sorry for digressing but just trying to remember everything I have to do.

Anyone with a female family member or friend, please I beg you to make sure they get checked out annually like they are supposed to because something bad can happen quickly and the earlier it's caught, the earlier it can be treated. Please to anyone with a young daughter, get them vaccinated for cervical cancer because they didn't have that vaccine avaliable when I was young and it could save their lives. I know certain religious groups have come out against the vaccine and birth control which helps reduce Uterine and ovarian cancer (which my mother ironically had and refused to have anything to do with the pill even though it was recommended several times). I didn't do anything wrong and followed my beliefs and am still paying. I'm staying on the pill, they've got me on steroids, andti-inflammatories, and I'll be starting a strong antibiotic. Bastards still are skimping on pain meds. Going to go for a pelvic ultasound as soon as I can get in and another CT scan soon. I had a CT scan in the fall of 08 and it was clean so cells have developed since then in my Uterus and Cervix.

I guess what scares me the most is that my baby will be 3 next week and while time has flown by I don't want to die anytime soon. Plus, I want to make your lives miserable for a bit longer as well.

I don't know if they caught it "early enough", but won't know till they go in. God, I have a headache and wish I could get away without taking a semi or permenant vacation on any level.

I'm obviously praying they did and thank you for those wishes. I don't know anyone who would turn down any extra prayers and you guys are certainly in mine.

I would also like to thank the Unsecured Internet connection near enough for me to log in and hope they don't wise up and decide to add any security measures sometime soon.

Thanks again for reading this. Best wishes always, Love and Huggz to you and yours.