IGNORED

Retrocade IV - Central PA 2.20.10

VectorGamer

Sounds like fun. Too bad Harrisburg is so far away :(

How many people came to Retrocade III?

Over 30 people came to Retrocade III. I had 17 drivers in the Indy 500 tournament so I was busy running that for a few hours. I was told that the party was a blast! : ]

It's amazing that I'm the only person here in the area on AtariAge! 90 mins from Baltimore and 120 mins from Philly.

Over 30 people came to Retrocade III. I had 17 drivers in the Indy 500 tournament so I was busy running that for a few hours. I was told that the party was a blast! : ]

It's amazing that I'm the only person here in the area on AtariAge! 90 mins from Baltimore and 120 mins from Philly.

Nope. I live in Harrisburg.Don't know if I would be able to make it. I turn 40 on Feb 23 so I might be off celebrating...or crying.

Nope. I live in Harrisburg.Don't know if I would be able to make it. I turn 40 on Feb 23 so I might be off celebrating...or crying.

Yeah right - my birthday is on Feb 23 and I'm turning 40 (seriously!)

Where in Hbg?

Where in Hbg?

Off Mountain Road over by Linglestown. Where are you?

Where in Hbg?

Off Mountain Road over by Linglestown. Where are you?

You gotta be shittin' me...

Off of Colonial Road in Centennial Acres!

• 3 weeks later...

Provided I have enough TVs, I'll be adding an Intellivision and Atari 800 to the mix, although with limited library.

Also, I'm creating a DVD to show on the upstairs lounge area. It will have retro advertisements from the classic era along with some arcade related video like "Into the Valley of the Space Invaders."

After that, a showing of King of Kong...

Provided I have enough TVs, I'll be adding an Intellivision and Atari 800 to the mix, although with limited library.

Also, I'm creating a DVD to show on the upstairs lounge area. It will have retro advertisements from the classic era along with some arcade related video like "Into the Valley of the Space Invaders."

After that, a showing of King of Kong...

Sounds awesome, i will be away that weekend though.. York PA here

• 2 weeks later...

Aww.. sorry I didn't know about this sooner. I'm probably 2.5 - 3 hours away in New Jersey. I'd have came, but I've already got prior commitment to a St. Patty's Day Party.. wait is St. Patty's Day March 17th? I could of swore my friend said the party was this sat, Feb 20th

Will check what's going on.. I can bring my Harmony cart and my Skull Island homebrew. :)

Edited by yuppicide

Aww.. sorry I didn't know about this sooner. I'm probably 2.5 - 3 hours away in New Jersey. I'd have came, but I've already got prior commitment to a St. Patty's Day Party.. wait is St. Patty's Day March 17th? I could of swore my friend said the party was this sat, Feb 20th

Will check what's going on.. I can bring my Harmony cart and my Skull Island homebrew. :)

Would love to go myself but prior commitments this weekend am approx 3.5 hours away from my town according to google maps so not far

will lookout for Retrocade 5 next year and try to make it

Retrocade is twice a year. The next one is in October. We've kicked around the idea of a summertime party but the fact is that people are travelling and it's difficult to get a decent crowd together.

We'd have to move most of the systems out on the deck, pray for good weather and no gnat invasion.