IGNORED

games not compatable with starpath supercharger

bohoki

man what other games/protos work that arent on that list that guy gave me up there

Here's a few prototypes/homebrews/hacks that are in my regular Supercharger rotation:

Bloody Human Freeway

Cubis

Jammed

PacMan 4k

Seawolf

Space Invaders Arcade

Swoops

Vault Assault

No doubt there are many others that work too.

The "final" version of PacMan 4k is incompatable with unmodded Superchargers...the last frame of the death animation crashes the unit since the bitmap exists on top of hotspots. To fix this, you could edit byte $F5A1 from value $10 (bit pattern 00010000) to value $D0 (bit pattern 11010000)...which alters a BPL branch to use BNE instead.

thanks for the heads of on those other games

i got enough space invaders with the coke/pepsi one and the pacman one

tkarner i thanks

and i can't thank nukey enough for all his mods even though the spitfire attack one locks up on me after a while

coundt figure out what was up with air sea battle ? i miss blasting the smileys also your beatem eatem dont work but its not that big of a loss i mean its no "astrotit"

The first hack of Eat'Em & Beat'Em I did just removed the checksum routine...it still had the possibility of crashing the Supercharger from hitting an RTS instrution placed next to a hotspot in the version dated 3/31/2006. Did you try the latest version dated 6/01/2008 that fixed this problem?

Also, there were 2 hacks made of Air-Sea Battle...the problem with the original unhacked game is that the program falsely assumes that unused bits in collision-register reads are zero. The latest version dated 3/29/08 should correct it as far as I can tell (the problem was still present in the original hack dated 3/25/2008).

If neither of those updated hacks work, I have no idea why not (since I have no way of testing games other than emulation - where they do). The same applies to Spitfire Attack...can you say when exactly the program crashes?

The first hack of Eat'Em & Beat'Em I did just removed the checksum routine...it still had the possibility of crashing the Supercharger from hitting an RTS instrution placed next to a hotspot in the version dated 3/31/2006. Did you try the latest version dated 6/01/2008 that fixed this problem?

Also, there were 2 hacks made of Air-Sea Battle...the problem with the original unhacked game is that the program falsely assumes that unused bits in collision-register reads are zero. The latest version dated 3/29/08 should correct it as far as I can tell (the problem was still present in the original hack dated 3/25/2008).

If neither of those updated hacks work, I have no idea why not (since I have no way of testing games other than emulation - where they do). The same applies to Spitfire Attack...can you say when exactly the program crashes?

i dont know where that air sea battle came from but thats not the one i am used to seeing i mean what are some of those things i swear it looks like the startrek enterprise even the dongs are different

as to spitfire attack it just seems to crash pretty soon just shootin planes,barns and air sea battle type artillary and it just up and goes back to press play on tape

too bad cubis is pal anyone have an ntsc vers?

beatem and eatem works good i guess i had the old hack

gee any chance you have a list of all your supercharger fixes so i can make sure i have them all

wow you did all this with out even having a unit to test

you want to borrow mine for a while?

Edited by bohoki

I dug into the archives and found this, which should be relevant to this thread. This is the documentation that came with the Worship the Woodgrain CD set. Notice the game lists. The games marked with an asterisk will not play on a stock Supercharger.

i thank you i actually had that printout going through the wtw set

DCP_7916.jpg

luckily nukey fixed all the ones that were asterisked

like i said the collection was full of duplicate (different name same game) and pal version that caused the screen to go all verticle holdy

Edited by bohoki