IGNORED

Big Sega Genesis/Mega Drive RPG lot FS

J.Max

OK, in my continuing quest to sell off my entire collection of games, I have some Genesis RPGs. Sold!

Loose Carts:

Crusader of Centy

Shining Force II

Warsong

Exodus (rare Bible game)

Ys III (writing on the label)

Light Crusader

Saint Sword

Full w/ Box and Manual:

Kings Bounty

The Faery Tale

Nobuanaga's Ambition (Japanese)

Warrior of Rome II

Landstalker

Advanced WWII (Japanese)

Shining In The Darkness

Sword of Vermillion

Traysia

Ambition of Caesar (Japanese)

Shining Force I

Shadowrun

Arcus Odyssey

Buck Rogers

segarpgs1.jpg

segarpg2.jpg

segarpg3.jpg

segarpg4.jpg

Edited by J.Max

I forgot...there are a couple of extra games that I'm throwing in on this because I don't know what they are...the one marked "China Town" is one of those. It's some kind of HK game, but I have no idea what it is...so that makes it free...

What was the sale price? Nice lot.

AX

Well,

Whatever the sale price was, it could have been more, but someone didn't wanna deal as he implied via Pm.

If you are willing to I would buy the 14 boxed games from you ......

Chris

I do not really need anymore loose sega games

I was expecting for him to say he would like to keep it as a lot, but instead I get this:

I would do that for $100.

Everything is fine I'm good with this price and would send it over if I knew he had another member interested, so thinking he would like to deal, I send him back this:

If you are willing to I would buy the 14 boxed games from you ......

I do not really need anymore loose sega games

I would do that for $100.

14 games @ 100$ = 7.15

I have XX in my paypal right now...I am expecting more later today...Can you please hold those 14 for me? I will make your payment today asap...

Unless we took out:

Shadowrun

Shining in the Darkness

Shining Force 1

Sword of Vermillion

Buck Rogers

9 games @ $7.15 = $64.35

Either way...you let me know...

Chris

I am for sure in on the payment..

I was expecting to hear he would like to sell the boxes as a lot since he already took away the loose carts....

this is what I get back:

I don't hold items because I've been burned WAY too many times and I can't afford that right now...but the deal still stands once you have the money.

At this time this seller knows they are already sold. I told him I am good for the money, and he sells them out from under me to someone who wants to sell them on ebay?

Next Post:

J.max,

I am waiting for a payment today from an AA member and then your 100 is sent right over...I will take all 14 for sure....it may be later this afternoon....

Chris

p.s. I wouldn't want to burn someone who is giving me a good deal

just let me know the paypal addy...

I am reassuring him that the payment can be made..."I already said I was good for the payment"

but to top it all off....within this same pm conversation no talk of another interested party....or a "I need the Money right now!"

I get this:

I just sold it...I'll have a lot of boxed Sega games coming up though. A ton of them, actually...

Then some swearing under my breath and I get this back from him:

Sorry, man. This is why I don't hold items though...

Unless this lot went to the Ax....who else could be a regular buyer when he is just as new as I am?

I don't appreciate you making a public issue out of this. I told you that I wouldn't hold them, and I didn't. You never said at any point "I have the money and I will pay you now." The other buyer did. He also gave me full price, and there was no wheeling or dealing. I never gave you a Paypal address and said "The games are yours" because they weren't. All of this was based on your assumption that there was no one else interested and I wanted to make a deal, meanwhile, I get a PM from NG.com that says "I'll take them, what's the Paypal?" You lost out on a deal, I'm sorry it happened, but that's the way the it goes sometimes.

The regular buyer was someone from Neo-Geo.com, where I sell product nearly everyday. I've also been here since 2002; I'm not a new seller here. I made my rules very clear to you at the get go.

Oh, and there was no "swearing under your breath", there was swearing AT me, which I probably should have reported.

Edited by J.Max
  • Like 2

You never said at any point "I have the money and I will pay you now."

As posted I clearly stated I was good for the money. I told you I had the money and I was waiting on another payment. You did not state you needed funds ASAP!

Then you went and sold them.....

So I missed out, no big deal but it didn't have to be that way???

This auction did not say paypal only...you didnt even give me time to get an address in the pm to mail you a check or nothin' even though I said I could paypal you the money...WTF?

You just reply Sold!!....sorry for your bad luck!

You basically told me to go F myself!

Watch out for this seller...he doesnt even hold stuff which is fine, but he will sell it before your pm is even at a conclusion...as soon as his buddy from another site comes through behind the scenes and says he wants to buy what he posts just to resell it on EBAY......

Maybe I should find those members that I have held stuff for and just tell them that they are out of luck..sorry guys nothing we can do here....how is that cool>?

Maybe that guy over in the marketplace that requested an item for free should get a pm saying sorry but you cant have it any more...I sold it on ebay...which by the way (head to head baseball) manual could be sold for money, but it went for free......I dont get it!

It's Not Cool!

Maybe the 80 games the other guy wants from that one site shouldn't be on hold....but Im still holding these and its been days ....not just a couple minute long conversation via PM!

Watch out for this seller...he doesnt even hold stuff which is fine, but he will sell it before your pm is even at a conclusion...as soon as his buddy from another site comes through behind the scenes and says he wants to buy what he posts just to resell it on EBAY......

Maybe I should find those members that I have held stuff for and just tell them that they are out of luck..sorry guys nothing we can do here....how is that cool>?

Maybe that guy over in the marketplace that requested an item for free should get a pm saying sorry but you cant have it any more...I sold it on ebay...which by the way (head to head baseball) manual could be sold for money, but it went for free......I dont get it!

It's Not Cool!

Maybe the 80 games the other guy wants from that one site shouldn't be on hold....but Im still holding these and its been days ....not just a couple minute long conversation via PM!

Your policies may differ from mine, that's fine. I don't hold stuff and you do. I've been burned a lot by doing so. My stuff is priced to sell fast, and I'm selling it to help support myself since I'm not working at the moment. I don't have the luxury of being a "nice guy" and waiting for days on end. If you don't want to buy from me, that's fine. I have a very good track record with the people who have bought from me.

You seem to think that this stuff should "go to a good home"...I'm not adopting out a puppy, I'm selling video games. This is a business for me, not an adoption agency.

And you DIDN'T say that you had the money. You said that you needed to wait until you were paid by another AA member to pay me. I'm NOT going to wait for something like that; I made that perfectly clear to you.

One other thing to make perfectly clear: I NEVER took money from you, so this isn't a case of taking money and then refunding it because a better deal came along. I never took any money from you, or gave you my Paypal address, or even said "Cool. Done deal.". I protect my reputation as a seller pretty zealously, and my rules about selling should have been crystal clear to you when I said "I don't hold items".

Edited by J.Max
  • Like 2