IGNORED

...Something else I'm working on ;)

PacManPlus

icon_lust.gif OMG OMG OMG....I love YOU PMP!

One of my fav games ever.

I have been wanting this for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!

I officially would like to call dibs on a cart!

Im starting the box and label now!icon_mrgreen.gif

Any chance of some VOICE?icon_ponder.gificon_love.gif

If you make a 7800 version of TRON...You will be my AA wife!icon_razz.gif

Edited by nonner242

icon_lust.gif OMG OMG OMG....I love YOU PMP!

One of my fav games ever.

I have been wanting this for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!

I officially would like to call dibs on a cart!

Im starting the box and label now!icon_mrgreen.gif

Any chance of some VOICE?icon_ponder.gificon_love.gif

If you make a 7800 version of TRON...You will be my AA wife!icon_razz.gif

Seconded with regards to Frenzy!

As for TRON... well I'm not sure what an AA wife is but I would be super excited!!

PMP is going to be ringing up some serious sales with all these awesome releases!

Man, thanks to you, the 7800 has become my favorite console to pick up homebrews for ... and now Frenzy? I love that game! I've always like the 7800, but with all of these awesome ports, it's rapidly becoming the undisputed king of A-list arcade ports.

I definitely want one when it gets ready to ship! :love:

Man, thanks to you, the 7800 has become my favorite console to pick up homebrews for ... and now Frenzy? I love that game! I've always like the 7800, but with all of these awesome ports, it's rapidly becoming the undisputed king of A-list arcade ports.

Yeah, I think when it goes to its highschool reunion the 7800 is going to win "most improved library."

Currently having difficulties with Robot placement on the screen. Will need to keep the robots vertically separated, 4 to a zone. But there are 23 zones, and each robot (99% of the time) takes up three zones.

post-1787-126584227386_thumb.png

Yeah, this looks awesome.

As usual Bob, please count me in for a cartridge whenever this is finished!!

Keep up the awesome work!!!!!

AdeptRapier

:)

Currently having difficulties with Robot placement on the screen. Will need to keep the robots vertically separated, 4 to a zone. But there are 23 zones, and each robot (99% of the time) takes up three zones.

post-1787-126584227386_thumb.png

Sweet! Is there a .bin version for us Cuttle Cart guys?

There's not much to it right now. All you can do is make the guy run around the screen. That might be why PMP hasn't released a bin.

Bob is king once again - Thanks for supporting 7800 development - the users on this forum have said it all - the 7800 has become the king of the homebrew due to awesome arcade ports brought to it by folks like Bob. Count me in for a cart, and I hope you are able to put a little (or more!) in your pocket for all of your incredible efforts. Kudos, Bob. You truly are the man.

• 3 weeks later...

post-1787-126830865206_thumb.png

Ok, robots on screen, although they don't do anything but stand there. (Believe me, it was a major accomplishment for me just to get them there). Hit 'Reset' (F3 in ProSystem) to reset the number of robots that show up.

No collision detection yet, taking the slow & steady route.

Ignore the counter in the bottom right corner; it's just an animation counter.

Bob

Great work! I've always wanted a Frenzy arcade game.

Is it possible to use the atarivox on a 7800 game? Cause this one is just asking for voice.

The joystick ports are compatible, so yes. :) Of course you'd still have to hook up external speakers the same way you'd do with a 2600 game.

• 7 months later...

I know I'm a little late to the party in posting on this one, but I'd been searching for something exactly like this. A port of Frenzy to something other than the Colecovision.

If this is still something in the pipeline, should it ever exist on a cartridge, you've absolutely got my purchase. Loved Frenzy. You do great work, as evidenced by all the other cartridges in my collection that came from your efforts. :)