IGNORED

ColecoVision Cosmic Avenger Poster * Plus others Next DKJ*

Yurkie

I am checking interest if people would like to buy a Cosmic Avenger poster. It is a slightly modified version of an original flyer that measures 8 1/2" X 11"

This will be a limited edition of 100 each individually numbered 1 of 100, 2 of 100 ...100 of 100

1 of 100 and 2 of 100 and 100 of 100 are not for sale, but you can select any other number you wish on a first come first serve basis.

Cost will be $10 plus whatever it cost me to get and ship a mailing tube to you.

Image size will be 10" X 13" and will be on an 11" X 17" piece of card stock with bottom 3" with extra white stock cut off, leaving the image with a 1/2" border on all sides and a finished size of 11" X 14" which is a standard frame size.

This will look awesome hanging on the wall in your game room.

Here is a reduced size sample of the poster.

post-23318-126686523003_thumb.jpg

Image size will be 10" X 12" and will be on an 11" X 17" piece of card stock with bottom 4" cut off, leaving the image with a 1/2" border on all sides and a finished size of 11" X 14" which is a standard frame size.

:?

The image is 10" x 12" and 1/2" border on all sides and finished will be 11" x 14" after the bottom 4" has been cut off of the 17"?

In any event, it looks good although I would drop the price to 9.99 :)

Image size will be 10" X 12" and will be on an 11" X 17" piece of card stock with bottom 4" cut off, leaving the image with a 1/2" border on all sides and a finished size of 11" X 14" which is a standard frame size.

The image is 10" x 12" and 1/2" border on all sides and finished will be 11" x 14" after the bottom 4" has been cut off of the 17"?

In any event, it looks good although I would drop the price to 9.99 :)

Thanks for pointing out my error.

The image size is 10" X 13" at 300dpi it will have 1/2" of white border on all 4 sides. Which will make it 11" X 14"

Since the card stock it is printed on is 11" X 17" cutting 3" of white card stock off the bottom will make for finished size.

10 monkey's dollars headed your way! Count me in for one!

Thank You. I want to wait until I get a price on shipping tubes and postage. I want to give everybody a good deal on shipping. I am sure it will be $5 or less.

I am going to get 1 of 100 printed tomorrow and take a picture of it with my digital camera, so everyone can get a better idea of how it looks.

Each one of these will have it's own individual number that is part of the print.

If these sell well I may offer others in the future.

Looks great, I wish I had the $10 :evil: :rolling: how do you makes those? Maybe you should do this, that, or the other thing, but really... if only I had $10. :evil:

:ponder:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No, Really:

I'll take one, for real, and I won't give you a hard time over it either.

AX

Do you want number 69 of 100 ?

Looks great, I wish I had the $10 :evil: :rolling: how do you makes those? Maybe you should do this, that, or the other thing, but really... if only I had $10. :evil:

No, Really:

AX

I'll take the glow in the dark one. That would be sweet. If I had $10. :|

;) The youngest one that isn't taken will be good by me.

AX

No, Really:

AX

I'll take the glow in the dark one. That would be sweet. If I had $10. :|

;) The youngest one that isn't taken will be good by me.

AX

You can have 5 of 100 unless the first 2 guys that posted don't want 3 of 100 and 4 of 100

If your interested in one of these and want to select your number please do so. You will locked in for that number as long as you come through with your payment.

I pick up a nice simple black wood frame tonight for my poster.

I will post pictures tomorrow with and without the frame.

as low as possible for me! 3 of 100 or 4 of 100 is A-OK in my book :thumbsup:

I have you down for 4 of 100

Here is a list if you want to remain anonymous, you don't have to post in the thread, just send me an IM and I will just put "taken" beside the number you selected. If you don't make a preference you will get the lowest available number.

1. Yurkie

2. retroillucid

3. purenergy

4. Cebus Capucinis

5. the.golden.ax

6. Bill_Loguidice

I am only going to offer 25 of these. They are already set up 1 of 100 ect. but 26 of 100 thru 100 of 100 will not be made or distributed. I have 10 in hand and 20 more being printed that I am going to have to pay for regardless, but anything above 25 will be torn up and disposed of.

If I sell-out of these I will offer a Donkey Kong Junior, there will only be 25 and they will be numbered 1 of 25, 2 of 25....25 of 25

I got the 1 of 100 thru 10 of 100 printed. They are printed on photo paper and look awesome. Here is a picture of the poster and other in the frame I bought for it. I am sorry for the poor picture quality. These are not at all blurry in person. I took a bunch of pictures and couldn't get any that did it justice.

post-23318-126697302386_thumb.jpg

post-23318-12669730664_thumb.jpg

If you were, y'know, planning on making a SET of posters......COUNT ME IN! :lust:

Not sure how many I will end up doing. I need to sell at least 25 to make it worthwhile.

As I said before each one has a unique number in the lower left corner. 1 of 100 thru 100 of 100

I was really hoping that response would be better. I was planning on ordering tubes from Uline and it was going to be $1 for the tube and probably $3 for shipping with delivery confirmation. For a total of $14 shipped. I have to order 50 tubes and pay shipping on them, and I can't justify spending the money on tubes at the moment.

I was also thinking of offering the poster framed as an option for $25 shipped. I really like the simple black real wood frame I bought to put mine in.

Perhaps since my pictures turned out poorly people think it looks like crap. If it didn't look really nice, I would not be selling them.

I can get tubes local for $3 or $4 and if the handful of people on the list want one right now and are willing to pay for actual tube cost and actual shipping with delivery confirmation I will collect the money and ship them out.

Update $25 plus actual shipping for framed poster

I would take the framed option for $25 shipped!

I am probably going to loose a bunch on this framed for $25 shipped thing. I am sending Bill's out tomorrow regardless.

I spoke to soon when I made this $25 shipped offer.

Here is an update if someone wants one shipped with frame.

$25 plus actual shipping.

I will get a good idea of shipping cost tomorrow when I ship Bill's out.

I not selling enough of these to justify buying tubes from Uline so this will be the shipping prices if anyone wants to buy one.

$16 total mailed first class in a tube.

$25 plus actual shipping if you want it framed and boxed.

I am using brand new 16" X 16" X 6" boxes to ship the framed posters.