IGNORED

FS: Intellivision Cartridges/Overlays

jaybird3rd

I've acquired a few Intellivision lots recently, and I need to weed out the duplicates in my collection, so I'll be offering them here for sale. I test all my cartridges and play them for a few minutes each to ensure that they all work. These games are all fairly common, but perhaps you'll find one or more to fill in the gaps in your collection. Let me know which ones you're interested in and send me your ZIP code, and I'll get back to you with a final total.

Here are the available cartridges (75 cents each and without overlays, unless marked otherwise):

B-17 Bomber (requires Intellivoice)

Bowling

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (complete in box): $0.75

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (loose): $0.35 each

Night Stalker

Skiing

Space Battle

Sub Hunt

I'm also offering loose overlays for the following games. Some of these overlays are a little dog-eared, but they're all usable. Unless otherwise noted, a complete pair is available for each of the following games at $0.50 per pair (singles are $0.25 each):

Atlantis

Dragonfire (one available)

Basketball

I'll periodically update this post to add new cartridges or to cross out cartridges that have been sold. Thanks for looking!

I have really got to get my Inty collection catalog finished. I don't what I do and what I don't have, otherwise I'd buy some of your stuff. A lot of mine is CIB, so most of the time I pass by Inty stuff knowing I've already got the cart and overlays.

There are some things in your list, though that I don't think I have.

• 1 month later...