IGNORED

ColecoVision Game List .pdf Updated 4/23/10

Yurkie

Here is my most recent update. I added CBS Electronics Soccer and Telegames only releases. Corrected some errors and think this should be correct. Please let me know if any thing needs to be changed.

I edited this first post 4/23/10 with the latest update and removed previously posted file.

colecovision_game_list_rev6.pdf

I added aquattack by interphase and artillery dual and artillery dual/chuck norris superkicks by xonox and shifted the numbering and color coding down. The colors on the numbers is for quickly locating games by the same company. There seems to be different rarity depending on where you look. If someone has a suggestion for inserting rarity ratings please do so.

Invalid fine according to Adobe Reader 8.1 :(

See if Rev 3 in the first post opens with Acrobat

I personally don't use Acrobat. I created this using Open Office Calc in Ubuntu 9.04 and then printed as a .pdf

I don't hardly ever use Windows. If there is a problem I can boot into WinXP and create a .pdf

Thank You. Does anyone see any other errors? I will update this.

Not sure I understand the colors. What is the significance of the colors? If they mean something, then I suggest adding a legend.

-Lee

Not sure I understand the colors. What is the significance of the colors? If they mean something, then I suggest adding a legend.

-Lee

The "legend" is already there, so to speak: The colors represent the publisher, which is specified in the third column.

-Lee

The "legend" is already there, so to speak: The colors represent the publisher, which is specified in the third column.

I just used a different color for each publisher that had more than one game release. I am a bit confused on weather or not I should remove Super Action Soccer. During my research it looks like there was a US release of this game. Could anyone verify?

I know there are a number of hard core collectors for the ColecoVision. Do I need to omit or add any games on my list?

Also I am going to put the Game, Manufaturer,Rarity.... on the top of each page. I am also going to post a file with my rarity opinion filled in. I based my rarity on several internet resources and my own observations.

I am a bit confused on weather or not I should remove Super Action Soccer. During my research it looks like there was a US release of this game. Could anyone verify?

It was released officially in Europe, with box and manual, that much is certain. I believe it was released more or less officially in the US, I think Telegames had a hand in that, but it was released in very limited quantities.

If I were you, I would keep it in the list, but would reference it as "Super Action Football (Soccer)", because "Super Action Football" is what is displayed on the box, manual and in-game title screen.

I know there are a number of hard core collectors for the ColecoVision. Do I need to omit or add any games on my list?

I can understand leaving out CBS releases, but I don't understand why you're doing the same with Telegames. I remember buying Alcazar and Rock 'n Bolt in stores (in Canada) when I was a kid. So leaving out Telegames makes about as much sense as leaving out Imagic titles.

So here's what you're missing, in my opinion:

- Alcazar - The Forgotten Fortress

- Amazing Bumpman

- Boulder Dash

- Cosmic Crisis

- Roc'n Bolt

- Skiing

- Strike It!

BTW, why do you have Facemaker and Make-a-face as separate entries? It's the same game, AFAIK.

Also, if it was me, I would include an appendix for homebrews which were released with box and manuals, such as Opcode Games titles, CollectorVision titles, Scott Huggins's games released under the AtariAge banner, etc.

Nice work so far, BTW. :)

Edited by Pixelboy

Good list. Why not post the .ODC file also?

I don't have any of the following, but I've seen them referenced:

Is "Super Sketch" the same game as "Sketch Master"?

Is it spelled "Frantic Freddie" or "Frantic Freddy"?

You left out the "r" in "Tomarc the Barbarian".

Head to Head Baseball/Football (Coleco)

The list is missing Ripcord, Side Trak, Spectar (Exidy), and all the Telegames and Bit Corp games.

Good list. Why not post the .ODC file also?

I don't have any of the following, but I've seen them referenced:

Is "Super Sketch" the same game as "Sketch Master"?

Is it spelled "Frantic Freddie" or "Frantic Freddy"?

You left out the "r" in "Tomarc the Barbarian".

Head to Head Baseball/Football (Coleco)

The list is missing Ripcord, Side Trak, Spectar (Exidy), and all the Telegames and Bit Corp games.

I don't believe ripcord, side trak, or spectar exist. The head to heads where never made. Coleco changed the names to super action. I have Tank Wars which is a Bit Corp. game. I will check the spelling. I also have some of them that are not correctly in alphabetical order that I need to move around. As I stated in the beginning I don't want telegames or CBS only releases on my list.

Just a couple of things I spotted:

Artillery Duel typo (not dual)

Frogger II Threeedeep type (not threedeep)

Jukebox typo (not Juke Box)

Learning with Leeper typo (not leaper)

AFAIK Make a face was a box variety, cartridge was always Facemaker

Monkey Academy typo (not acedemy)

Quest for Quintana Roo typo (not Qunintana)

Wiz Math not Math Wiz

Missing : "Super Sketch" is a cartridge with its tablet thing attached to it, and technicaly should be in the list of ColecoVision cartridges released back in the 80s.

Missing : "Skiing" released by Telegames is never mentionned (bought from another company to be able to release it, I think it was first published around 1988).

I did sell my Super Sketch to colecovisionzone.com web site ...

I really appreciate everyones help. I posted an updated version on the first posting. I added a header, plus put the game, manufacturer ... info at the top of each of the 4 pages. I also included my rarity opinion, based on information I gathered on the internet and my own personal observations.

If anyone sees any mistakes please let me know.

Thanks Again.