IGNORED

FS/FT: Xbox Debug Unit with build of Stargate SG1 The Alliance on HDD

cavanor

I have a Translucent Xbox 1 Debug Unit with an unfinished build of Stargate SG1 The Alliance on its Hard Drive. This game was unreleased and to my knowledge it has not been seen out in the wild. The game has playable multiplayer maps but it seems as though no enemies have been implemented. Most guns can be picked up etc. A nice oddity for the xbox or Stargate fan. Now system is a 240 volt model. This could be changed but the machine is currently sealed and has not been opened and I do not intend to open it. Given the case is translucent I can see that the RF metal shielding under the plastic is corroded in parts on the base of the console. The console works 100% so I feel this is only cosmetic.

I'd be interested in trading it for Neo Geo AES Titles, USA or PAL Dreamcast titles or would sell outright.

Given I have not seen another copy of this unreleased game anywhere I am uncertain as to what it is worth.

Photos http://img441.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0989e.jpg

I can get more easily, it appears an in game shot I took didn't upload properly. Anyway if interested let me know.

$600US Posted Worldwide - Negotiable

I am in Australia.

Edited by cavanor