IGNORED

PLEASE LOCK: Sega Genesis Everdrive Flash Cart Bulk Order Thread

the.golden.ax

The party has been moved over here 6/24/2010:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/165041-sega-everdrive-flash-cart-official-mass-order-thread/

MOD PLEASE CLOSE AND LOCK THIS THREAD.

4-10-10 NEWS UPDATE HERE

4-27-10 NEWS UPDATE HERE

5-07-10 NEWS UPDATE HERE

Several people are interested in pooling together and placing an order for some Everdrive cards from the Ukraine. We will add more info to this thread about the particulars and price but expect to spend around $70. Buying at least 10 gets a discount. Please don't PM me on this, I'm just opening this for now to put names on a bullet list, who wants to get one. We will hash everything out, the who, the where, the when, once at least 10 games are here. Reply in this thread and I'll put your name up.

[[These are Genesis/SMS/32x flash carts that used SD memory sticks]]

They work on original hardware model 1 and 2. Rumor has it that they may not work on some model Genesis systems, but the guy making them is upgrading firmware constantly.

#1. the.golden.ax

#2. thegoldenband

#3. STGuy1040

#4. Jibbajaba

#5. nonner242

#6. coyo5050

#7. wood_jl

#8. primeform

#9. goldenegg

#10. eebuckeye

#11. corby

#12. zodiacprime

#13. lgallair

#14. jkonstan

#15. akator

#16. hex65000

#17. Elerach

#18. HatNJ

#19. SystemFreak

#20. Panzer

#21. 4ever2600

#22. Greg2600

#23. swlovinist

#24. maxmofo

#25. NCrouther

#26. Fred

#27. Almost Rice

#28. staxx

#29. dalder

#30. krunchyfrog

#31. Blackbag

#32. keilbaca

#33. lost child

#34. ECWfan

#35. jasonbar

#36. disjaukifa

#37. Tursi

#38. boog

#39. SledgeHammerD

#40. donjuanzx9

#41. seanhq

#42. Preppie!!

#43. blackpanther

#44. Astropuff

#45. cubelindo

#46. michael-gale

#47. jokker

#48. edojapan76

#49. Lendorien

#50. cashcow06

#51. Cliff Friedel

#52. toymailman

#53. pepeart

#54. RevEng

#55. oxy

#56. kebrank

#57. 311fan

#58. Austin

#59. HammR25

#60. ApolloBoy

#61. EricDeLee

#62. cd-w

#63. retroillucid

#???.... More can be added, this is looking good guys, I think we have plenty of people. Will discuss this further and see what we can come up with for case,cart,label,etc. Shipping to your location will need to be covered once who ever has them is done. Keep that in mind. I don't see a reason to exclude anyone in any country.

Thoughts on payment: Being able to save some money, have a cooler product, and everyone having the ability to pay via paypal are the ideas behind this bulk order. Collection of funds by a single person, then the seller will be paid via Western Union in one lump sum, and proof of that payment would be posted. I'm thinking paypals sent as a gift since this is going to be a group effort and not a money making endeavor, plus it protects the volunteer from any charge-backs (right now that looks like me). Shipping will be calculated on a CIB Genny game plus one ounce and that will be added to the price (variable on INTL destinations) I'll post the final terms in a more organized new thread when we get to the point of asking for money.

Thanks,

AX

that thing is pretty cool so u can play pretty much any genesis game on your genesis.

What about the emulation speed, is it good?

There's no emulation used here. It runs ROM files on the original hardware. Just think of it as a Harmony cart for the Genesis.

Does not make sense that it wont work with a CDX or model 3???...thats just weird.icon_ponder.gif

I dont believe it..

But it may have the firmware down the road to play 32x gamesm but you still need the 32x add on.

Also plays FMV pretty well.

Does not make sense that it wont work with a CDX or model 3???...thats just weird.icon_ponder.gif

I dont believe it..

But it may have the firmware down the road to play 32x gamesm but you still need the 32x add on.

Also plays FMV pretty well.

The 3 may work, I was incorrect, it was NOMAD, that Mark said didn't work. Nomad and CDX. It may also be just the SMS parts (I guess they omitted the SMS processors from those decks?)

AX

This does play Master System games?

Allegedly, yes! I'm not sure whether there are any compatibility issues, but it seems to support at least some (most? almost all?) SMS games. I doubt it has FM sound support, though.

How about SG1000?

I would assume not, since SG-1000 support isn't present in the Mega Drive/Genesis.

Any word on whether it can be used as a region change cart for Sega CD?