IGNORED

Zoo Keeper

Chris Leach

I meant can anyone take any Code of some sort and just make one?

This is "non-trivial" and the probability of this happening is near zero, especially since this game is likely in someone's hands and will hopefully be either released or discovered (and released) at some point in the future.

Can you get the info off the ps2 disc?

No, that will not work as what's on the PS2 disc is either an arcade emulator running the original arcade game code or a straight port of the game to the PS2. Either way, it's not usable. A 2600 version of Zoo Keeper would need to be written from scratch.

..Al

Zookeeper comes up often and I too would love to see it on the 2600. Actually, the 7800 could do a very good translation I bet. A pity it was never done or finished back in the day.

Kickman too. Guess I'll just continue to enjoy on the C64 though :)

According to Curt, it was finished for the 2600 back in the day. Hopefully a prototype will turn up...

Zookeeper comes up often and I too would love to see it on the 2600. Actually, the 7800 could do a very good translation I bet. A pity it was never done or finished back in the day.

Kickman too. Guess I'll just continue to enjoy on the C64 though :)

Kickman! Loved that game as a younger kid at our arcade mecca....The local bowling alley. :D

Last post here..I think I understand perfectly clear now. Emulation roms are not program roms that can be used for conversion purposes....

I need to have the program reconfigured to almost written first to be produced on an eprom for an Atari cart...

Man I wish I had some experience with that, but I do not....

Thank you all for hopefuly understanding my stupid question of Zoo Keeper...I will just wish for the cart's rom to show up someday....

icon_frown.gif

According to Curt, it was finished for the 2600 back in the day. Hopefully a prototype will turn up...

The thing is... screw a "prototype". From a gaming standpoint. I'm sure it would've been half-assed anyway. What I'd like to see is an expertly crafted version by a modern homebrewer. You know, by the likes of the guys that did Lady Bug, Thrust, Stratogems, etc. :)

So, it is in the list of potentials. :D

:lol: Not really. I'm strongly suppressing the urge to do several other new projects on the 7800. I need to stay focused at the moment.

I like the game play in quite a few games. Bomberman for example :ponder: doesn't mean I'm going to do anything about it though :lol:.