IGNORED

ColecoVision System Tune-up and A/V Mod $89 Special

Yurkie

I am offering a special now through the end of April on a ColecoVision tune-up and A/V Composite mod additionally you get a set of controllers refurbished with ball knobs for just $89 plus return shipping. This offer is not valid on prior transactions.

I normally charge the following.

$55 for A/V Composite mod cord included

$20 for Power Switch Refurbish

$10 for thorough cartridge slot cleaning using DeoxIT

$40 ($20 each) for controller refurbish with optional ball knob replacement at no additional charge.

$125 total

This will put your working console back in top condition and the refurbished controllers will greatly increase gaming fun.

Check out my other threads for comments my customers have left.

Please feel free to IM me if you have any questions, or if you would like this service.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still offering this special price. Basically your getting a set controllers refurbished for free. I am also looking for standard black controllers and working power supplies and giving $10 credit for each.

Ummm, $10 credit on a Colecovision working AC adapter is ripping people. I bought mine recently from 4jays and paid $30, including shipping. Plus, factor in that these are not readily available in most flea markets and thrifts so most people are most likely going to have to order off the net to replace theirs. Offer $20 for AC adapters and you might get more takers.

Ummm, $10 credit on a Colecovision working AC adapter is ripping people. I bought mine recently from 4jays and paid $30, including shipping. Plus, factor in that these are not readily available in most flea markets and thrifts so most people are most likely going to have to order off the net to replace theirs. Offer $20 for AC adapters and you might get more takers.

He is making an offer, nobody is forced to accept it, don't crap on Yurkie's thread. If you do not think it is a good deal than don't deal with him.

• Like 2

The only sold Colecovision power supply I see on eBay went for $9 with only one bid and a bunch of others didn't sell at all.

Offering to pay more than he could possibly turn around and eBay them for seems quite fair to me.

Steve

Edited by classics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump

The next 3 people that send your System in get the Intro skip BIOS installed at no additional cost. Previous transactions excluded. Here is a link to the BIOS thread.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/167523-intro-skip-bios-install-offered/page__fromsearch__1

I sent my ColecoVision console and controllers to Yurkie for a complete refurbish, including the A/V modification, pause switch, power switch rebuild, ball knob/straightened cord for both controllers and general cleaning of all critical contacts. In addition to being prompt, courteous and answering all my questions beforehand, he was very quick in performing all services and return shipped to me within a few days! Upon receipt I was very pleased with the results. Between the crystal clear video, better and more comfortable controls and the ability to pause every single game I feel as though I just bought a brand new console. If you are considering refurbishing your ColecoVision, I highly recommend Yurkie. He's professional and serious about his work and is a great asset to the AtariAge and classic gaming community at large. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

I am still offering this for $89.

You can add the fire skip BIOS for an additional $25

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/167523-intro-skip-bios-install-offered/page__fromsearch__1

And the pause button for an additional $30

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/164324-system-pause-for-colecovision-pics/page__fromsearch__1

• 1 month later...

Does the $89 include return shipping?

Still offering ColecoVision Mod and refurbishing for $89.

The BIOS is an additional $25 and the Pause Button is now $35.

No, return shipping is not included. Shipping via Parcel Post however saves a lot over Priority for a ColecoVision System.

OK, thanks...a ColecoVision mod is starting to sound better and better, although I need to pay for two new camera lenses I just bought first.

Does the $89 include return shipping?

Still offering ColecoVision Mod and refurbishing for $89.

The BIOS is an additional $25 and the Pause Button is now $35.

No, return shipping is not included. Shipping via Parcel Post however saves a lot over Priority for a ColecoVision System.

• 2 weeks later...

This offer is no longer available. After some consideration this is a great offer and I am going to continue offering it.

A big thanks to the 20+ people that requested this service.

New offer here now thru the end of the month.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/171964-99-colecovision-refurbish-and-mod-special-offer/page__gopid__2134096#entry2134096

Individual services are the following prices:

$49 A/V mod

$20 power switch refurbish

$10 cartridge slot cleaning with DeoxIT

$20 per controller for refurbishing (ball knobs and straightened cords optional but included)

$25 Socketed Intro skip BIOS

$35 Pause button Mod ( Only available if added along with the A/V mod )