IGNORED

Air Raid! I have one!

newdrum

I just came across all the hoopla about TANNER's amazing ebay auction. Good on ya man!

I instantly recognized the super cool cart and knew that I've had the same for years. Just dug it out. No box :( but the cart itself and label seem to be in excellent condition.

Not sure yet if I should sell or hang on to it.

I'll post some pix in the morning. Time to bust out my 2600 and test this puppy out.

Andy

Nashville, TN

Wow, at this rate all 25 Air Raids will soon be accounted for!

There's 25.5, though... . :)

If this is all true, I find it interesting that over 50% of them are still around. Maybe some people kept them because the shape and colour was different from most games?

5-11under

Nashville, TN as well! Still in the area close to Texas and Arkansas! Our theories about the history of the game are slowly getting pieced together! :cool:

I saw that the other cart on ebay now was also in TX... What exactly is known or speculated about the regional aspects of these games?

Id love to know more...

I knew we would see more of these with all the attention of Tanner's auction. We should have an over/under on the number of known copies by known by the end of summer. Use like 25 as the number.

I say over

Miss a day Miss a Lot!

I just caught up with Tanner's Air Raid Thread. Guess I would have to say under on this one now

How did you get this game, how long ago? Details! :thumbsup:

Picked it up from a yard sale around 2008 in Nashville,TN ...think it was on Columbia, TN for sometime before. Was in a box with other video game carts and an older player console that I was not familiar with. Not Atari, not Coleco, but of that era. I only got this one game as I just thought it looked cool and curios with no obivious brand or name.

Should I sell??

How did you get this game, how long ago? Details! :thumbsup:

Picked it up from a yard sale around 2008 in Nashville,TN ...think it was on Columbia, TN for sometime before. Was in a box with other video game carts and an older player console that I was not familiar with. Not Atari, not Coleco, but of that era. I only got this one game as I just thought it looked cool and curios with no obivious brand or name.

Should I sell??

if you are into collecting atari than keep it.

if you dont care about atari....than sell it and get the money!!!

At least wait until the other two auctions end; there are three Air Raids for sale right now (including Wonder's) :!:

Im aware of the 2 on ebay currently but where's the 3rd?

I'm really torn, it's so cool I'd love to keep it, but bills to pay ya know. Hmmm...

Edited by newdrum

I would sell for sure. Is this the time you'll get the most money for it, I'm not certain. But there's more buzz about this game than ever before, and probably ever again. If I had one, I'd sell it. I have about 100 or so 2600 games, but they're all games I like to play and nothing too rare. Air Raid is not a great game, play wise, it's not even original. I have a feeling you could make much better use of $1000+ or whatever they are selling for right now.

PS: Have any of this game come from an original purchaser outside the South?

Edited by Greg2600