IGNORED

Atari posters for sale

Zwackery

Everything has been sold, thank you for your interest.

Throwing these up on AA before they head off to eBay.

Price is $5 per item + shipping.

1) Double-sided Atari flats produced by Artfaire. 3 copies of Battlezone and 1 each of Haunted House, Tempest, and Warlords. Prefer to sell the whole group, but will part it out. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail.

post-5874-127177497709_thumb.jpg

post-5874-127177498956_thumb.jpgpost-5874-127177500158_thumb.jpg

2) 3 copies of the Atari Force comic poster used to promote the monthly series from DC Comics. These were shipped folded originally, so creasing is unavoidable. Buy one, two, or all three.

post-5874-127177515621_thumb.jpg

Hi gang,

Sorry to stir up any emotions here, but when I posted this a little before 11am today and said to PM with offers, I got a few inquiries but no offers, so later that's when I put the price down.

If you go to atari2600.com, you'll see I sold them for less than the prices listed there. Why? Well, often when I acquire Atari stuff, I get it (fairly) cheap, and I just want to recoup some money and don't care about making a fortune. We're all here together and it's not eBay, so why not sell things a bit more cheaply. I know when I started collecting many years ago, a lot of people sold me stuff at very nice discounts, too.

So, if you do see me list something for sale without a price, do feel free to PM me with an offer. At worst, I'll just make a counter offer; at best, I'll sell it to you then and there.

Yours in Atari,

Z

• Like 2

Well the good news is I didn't need these. I already have all of them. :rolling: We really need to inventory the art and display crap just like the game collection. (yes I horde stuff, so whats it to you!? :P )

AX

I track everything in my video game collection in a very old, very large MS Word file (which I originally began in Word Perfect, and I am loathe to change the what is now very funky formatting).