IGNORED

Hooked on 8-bit carts

Tanman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks FULS! Interesting news:

- Atarimania's Animated Puzzle and Pastfinder images are cracks;

- Your MIDI Maze image is way different from the Atarimania one. The visible differences are:

a) a different default selection on the starting screen ("MIDIMATE" in yours, "SOLO" in Atarimania's);

b) in the "Drones" option screen, in Atarimania's image there's one more selection ("Nasty").

Edited by Kr0tki

Here's a few to play with. Couldn't get Magic Dump II to dump and run in Altirra. The two DOS ones are homemade carts I got in a lot long ago with homemade labels but I figured what the heck. Also have to dig up EasyScan and try to dump it. Not that it is usable without the fiberoptic cart.

Al

File contains:

400 Microprinter System

400/800 SALT Diagnostic cart 2.05

400/800/XL SuperSALT Diagnostic cart rev A

800 Microprinter System

810 Diagnostic cart

DT80 ATR 800

Pronto: The Home Information System

Super Zaxxon

Topper

cart.zip

• Like 3

I don't know whether both editions were released but two versions of Ant Eater should exist: http://www.timmcguinness.us/1982-1985/romox_games/romox_games_screens.htm

I also stumbled upon a cracked executable of Delta Drawing with a different version number so there may be two releases as well.

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

Hi AlanD,

Thanks for the dumps. I didn't have some of these.

Would you post the dump you have of Magic Dump II. I think It works in the Right Slot only of the Atari 800.

Maybe we can get it to work.

Again thanks for your labor.

Doug

It is a right cartridge. Problem I was having was when I used the Maxflash software to dump the cartridge it would crash the software. Not sure if it is a problem on my end or the software so I will try again on a few different computers and see what I can do. I'm not sure if I can just overdump it and split it and come up with a good copy. I had to do that with the 810 Diagnostic since it is only a 4K eprom but Maxflash has no option for that. Had to dump it as 8K and split it.

Here are some carts for Polish clone of Czech Turbo 2000 system (Lower Silesian, to be precise). These cartridges were developed by Tomasz Rolewski and Bartlomiej Selinger in the early 90's. As a bonus I've added another cart with ripped last part of The Top 3 megademo. :)

Turbo 2000 carts.zip

Edited by voy

Here's the best I can do. It seems ok but crashes Altirra. I suppose it would help if I had the docs to be sure I set it up in the emulator right.

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this. You're right, I'm having trouble getting it to run also.

If someone has the doc's to "Magic Dump II" could you post them.

Also you're original upload of carts contained SuperSalt Rom. That Rom has been a hot item on AtariAge

for the last couple of days. Nobody had it or was willing to upload it. Thank You very much for that.

Also you mention you have the Atarimax Programmer. If you have more carts you want to upload please do,

even if they have been uploaded by other people. Kr0tki has a wonderful database of carts he's compiled and you're dumps

can verify other dumps found here.

Thanks again for the dumps.

Edited by FULS

FULS,

No worries. Glad to help. Might as well share them. I can PM you a list of the carts that I have and if you could let me know what is needed for a redump I'll gladly dump them. I completely forgot that Easy Scan II is a 'hardware' only cart and the disks hold the actual program so not much I can do there for anyone.