IGNORED

MAC/65 / DDT reference manual

remowilliams

• 11 months later...
Do you have an OS listing, or is there one somewhere? What else have you done? Where do we keep such things?

I don't recall seeing one, and I've not had one myself to scan. There may be one out there somewhere though. I've done many other classic computing/gaming scans, many of which have been posted to my Scribd Documents section, and also to Atarimania.

Gee... it must take forever to do one.

There definitely is a bit of an art to producing high quality scans, and it can be quite tedious at times. The right preparation, tools, and methods go a long way though. ;)

post-5887-127240872646_thumb.jpg

You can view it online, or download the entire PDF (registration is required though). PDF is OCR'ed for text searches.

MAC/65 / DDT reference manual

Thank you for sharing your labor of love with us. I don't use Scribd and really don't care too much for their nagging business model. Is there another way that you can post the download? (e.g. at AtariAge, Fandal's web site, other Atari sites)

Thanks,

Hayden

Thank you for sharing your labor of love with us. I don't use Scribd and really don't care too much for their nagging business model. Is there another way that you can post the download? (e.g. at AtariAge, Fandal's web site, other Atari sites)

Agreed 100%!

i will put any tech docs in there, no game manuals... my site is gonna be changed soon, but things will be easier to find as my main page will be more then an link to the irc atari channel...

sloopy.