IGNORED

looking a some files

I'm looking for program that archivers I think it was called Bootlegger I've just found some my old disk's the has Bootlegger rac files that I would like to unrac them, I'm sure that I got Bootlegger from C&T ComputerActive (Public Domain) can anyone help out? Oh one other thing I'm looking for BBBS that run's on NTSC A8, I do own the tape but it's 'region' locked. :( Thanks!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean (a bit of a fuzzy message) but if you need something to extract ARC archives:

http://www.mixinc.net/atari/download_pc/pcutil.htm (PKXARC v3.5, requires MS-Dos or DOS box)

http://www.mixinc.net/atari/download_a8/packer.htm (ARC v2.4 / UnARC v2.4, requires an Atari XL/XE)

Well,

afaik Bootlegger is some old packer/archiver for the A8 (just like Arc is an archiver program). It is fully compatible or uses the same packing/archiving method as Masher, but it wasn`t used often and therefore its quite unknown...

You can find it on one of my packer/compressor/archiver program disks... (checked - disk nr.2: Packer2.ATR), but here it is zipped to save space, so use any kind of unzip program. Last not least these disks use Turbo DOS XL/XE and therefore require a 64k computer to boot, if you have a 48k machine just boot DOS 2.5 first to display the directory of these disks and/or load any programs of them...

-Andreas Koch

P.S.: Arc/Unarc is also on these disks (disk nr. 1, err, Packer1.ATR)

a8packers.zip

Edited by CharlieChaplin