IGNORED

Boing, Klax 5200 and Combat 2 advanced Gold

ziggystar

We just finished moving our studio to a new location and found a box of Klax 5200 carts. These are brand new old stock from the original run. There were only ever 100 made. I will part with them for $90 each plus $5 shipping (us mail) Paypal prefered. I have 2 Left. PM if interested.

Also have some other rare stuff like 1 shrink wrapped new Boing! 2600 cart a Combat 2 advanced gold cartridge, only 2 Made! and the original prototype for Astro Chase 2600. (only one in existance, w/Music!)

5200 2 port new in box as in previous listing

Wico Command Control Joystick in Box (no Y cable)

2 Large boxes of slightly used 5200 common carts (to be used for a production run of Irata's Quest)

Lot's of other stuff, will list later.

Edited by ziggystar

We just finished moving our studio to a new location and found a box of Klax 5200 carts. These are brand new old stock from the original run. There were only ever 100 made. I will part with them for $50 each plus $5 shipping (us mail) Paypal prefered. I have 4 Left. PM if interested.

Also have some other rare stuff like 1 shrink wrapped new Boing! 2600 cart a Combat 2 advanced gold cartridge, only 2 Made! and the original prototype for Astro Chase 2600. (only one in existance, w/Music!)

5200 2 port new in box as in previous listing

Wico Command Control Joystick in Box (no Y cable)

2 Large boxes of slightly used 5200 common carts (to be used for a production run of Irata's Quest)

Lot's of other stuff, will list later.

Al was looking for 5200 carts. You might want to contact him about the common carts that you have.

AstroChase is actually from back in the day, 1983, and mostly finished. Even has music that can be turned off and on with the option switch. 360 scrolling very similar to 8-bit version except there is no intro sequence with the little astronaut etc.

It just makes sense, Jose has the biggest prototype collection on the planet. ;)

And I knew what Frostbite meant. :D

Now, you got it Crazy.... :lust: Yes cpuwiz, biggest collection on planet; another can't hurt. Guess Tempest can move this out of the rumour mill.(or at least where it is) I love this hobby :love: Cheers, FB :cool:

Holy crap. Weren't the Klax carts $50 when you posted them??? Now they're $90!!! Yikes. :roll:

I guess when the supply goes down the price goes up. Thats what the guy from Mayfair does with his pinball parts. Black Knight backglasses used to run around $200+, now that he is getting low (and he is the ONLY guy that has them) the price is up to $350! I wonder how much the last one will sell for....