IGNORED

Very Large ColecoVision Poster!

pboland

You will notice that the image is of a common ColecoVision ad that was published in many magazines back in the day. I always liked this ad but hated the fact that it was split down the middle and never seemed to line up correctly. I scanned the ad in to my computer and spent some hours on it in Photoshop and now it looks like a one page ad. Since I scanned it in at a very high rez, I decided to have a large print made of the ad. The ad is 20 inches tall x 30 inches wide and it is on photo paper. It was printed by a professional photo prints shop (so, it is not the ink-jet stuff). I'm working on converting the smaller posters to this larger size. Unfortunately, that will require some major Photoshopping so they fill the entire 20 x 30 poster. I have one finished (it's Rocky) but, I haven't sent in out for printing yet. Notice I had to alter the Rocky poster but, I kept it in the style of the original. Let me know what you guys think.

post-9874-127301192497_thumb.jpg Pictured in font of a few of my arcades.

post-9874-127301193843_thumb.jpg Notice the yard stick for a size reference.

post-9874-127301195956_thumb.jpg Another size ref shot shown with my 12" x 16" framed posters

post-9874-127301196778_thumb.jpg The Original 8-1/2" x 11 flyer

post-9874-127301197676_thumb.jpg New 20" x 30" poster