15 members have voted

1. 1. Atari Democracy?

• Yoomp!
    • Fire Fleet
    • Matterhorn
    • Mr Do!
    • Attack of the Mutant Camels

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hi. I am a new Atari 600 XL owner - can't wait to play in the HSC!

Here is a list of the few cartridges I own:

Pac-Man

Joust

Pengo

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Junior

Pole Position

Robotron: 2084

Welcome Mister VCS :thumbsup:

I'll add some of your suggestions to the next vote in two weeks, and who knows you could be making your début ;) In the mean time you just missed playing pac-man so if you make a score that gets you into the top-ten then I'll give you a bonus point to get you started!

Pac-Man

Joust

Pengo

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Junior

Pole Position

Welcome Mister VCS :thumbsup:

I'll add some of your suggestions to the next vote in two weeks, and who knows you could be making your début ;) In the mean time you just missed playing pac-man so if you make a score that gets you into the top-ten then I'll give you a bonus point to get you started!

Yoomp, the one I downloaded, doesn't work on my 800XL NTSC machine nor Atari 800 so I haven't voted yet. Is there a NTSC version and how many KB does it need?

Yoomp, the one I downloaded, doesn't work on my 800XL NTSC machine nor Atari 800 so I haven't voted yet. Is there a NTSC version and how many KB does it need?

There is an NTSC version: details here (1st post) I think it requires XL or XE :)

What are you supposed to do in that game besides avoid black spots?

There is an NTSC version: details here (1st post) I think it requires XL or XE :)

What are you supposed to do in that game besides avoid black spots?

erm have fun and get a high score ;) Best checkout the Yoomp! website :) Think i've not played Matterhorn so have downloaded this to take a look...

Looks like Mr Do! is a shoe in :cool:

quote name='therealbountybob' date='Mon May 10, 2010 11:40 AM' timestamp='1273484446' post='2009957']

Pac-Man

Joust

Pengo

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Junior

Pole Position

Welcome Mister VCS icon_thumbsup.gif

I'll add some of your suggestions to the next vote in two weeks, and who knows you could be making your début icon_wink.gif In the mean time you just missed playing pac-man so if you make a score that gets you into the top-ten then I'll give you a bonus point to get you started!

post-98-127394389449_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mister VCS