IGNORED

EOTB playthrough

EricDeLee

Oh,by the way,you won't be getting one of my copies of RP cheap,when I sell one,Eric. ;)

I don't want your copy. Keep it... and keep it where the sun doesn't shine my favorite scammer.

Nice to see you pop into another thread to stir nothing but crap.

Again... let me ask...

If you hate AtariAge memebers so much... why are you here?

Wow.Damn,that is pure,original and virgin territory thinking on your part,Eric.How do you do that?I'm in the presence of greatness here. :) Pure genius there!Almost God-like intuition on every subject out there.I bow to you,sir. :) My God,I'm...I'm... just floored beyond belief....

I can understand a dimwit like yourself being floored by the obvious.

Again.... remind me... why are you here? Do you have anything useful to contribute or words of wisdom to share?

I think I'll continue to watch the Lion's pre-season game. That is a bit more interesting then what you are showing me right now.

@EricDeLee: I think certain people have proven the usefulness of the ignore button. Might be time to use it! I don't want people distracting you from your playthrough! Please, continue (when you feel like it) :)

The prototypes I've seen out in the wild have all been unplayable. I'm enjoying both the progress made since the protos I've and your experiences with EOB. I can't relive my first playthrough but I can enjoy your fresh perspective on the game :)

In retrospect I spent more time learning the save game format and hacking it then I would have just grinding!

Edited by theloon

What do I have to contribute you say?How about you having gone and gotten your way with EotB??Is that news enough for you?Yes,the VERY LAST 25 units (in this format,at least) with the last 25 proprietary Atari chips out there will be available for sale soon.Are you happy now,Eric?All your bitching,griping and insulting got you your way,didn't it?But at what price/cost to the community?Was it worth it,Eric?You destroyed the community for Lance and I.I'll leave you to your "Tragic Kingdom" you've created.

• Like 2

What do I have to contribute you say?How about you having gone and gotten your way with EotB??Is that news enough for you?Yes,the VERY LAST 25 units (in this format,at least) with the last 25 proprietary Atari chips out there will be available for sale soon.Are you happy now,Eric?All your bitching,griping and insulting got you your way,didn't it?But at what price/cost to the community?Was it worth it,Eric?You destroyed the community for Lance and I.I'll leave you to your "Tragic Kingdom" you've created.

I still don't think you understand a single thing Chris. I nor did anyone I know run out and buy those 25 chips you are talking about.

Instead, a workaround was made. Again, I think you are being delusional and throwing a hissy fit for no reason.

Go away troll. Until you can prove your usefulness... please just leave. And quit trying to make me out as a bad guy to Lance. That has never happened.

Oh,by the way,you won't be getting one of my copies of RP cheap,when I sell one,Eric. ;)

How much are you selling it for?! LOL I think we'd all love to know that.

But, hey, I'm here to ask you a question. I AM NOT HERE TO START AN ARGUMENT. PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

In the JSII forums, you gave me contact information for Lance. I think someone over there decided to erase that thread, and I assume that is a good thing for clearing your reputation. But whatever. Do you have that contact information again so I can chat with Lance. I'd like to clear the mud with him and find out what is going on.

Thanks.

How much are you selling it for?! LOL I think we'd all love to know that.

But, hey, I'm here to ask you a question. I AM NOT HERE TO START AN ARGUMENT. PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

In the JSII forums, you gave me contact information for Lance. I think someone over there decided to erase that thread, and I assume that is a good thing for clearing your reputation. But whatever. Do you have that contact information again so I can chat with Lance. I'd like to clear the mud with him and find out what is going on.

Thanks.

Not trying to get off topic or ruin this thread, but we DO NOT delete things on JSII, i just checked to see if it was still there and it is. To find it use the search. thank you

Edited by BuddyBuddies
  • Like 1

So... you just called out the Owner of the site and a Mod.

Sorry... but that isn't a good idea.

They have not been blind nor deaf to things. Trust me, I've had my fair warnings on other subjects.

Do what you have to do Chris. I really don't care, nor understand. You are the one that attacked, and kept doing it throughout the past year or two.

I do ask this: pay attention to the near future of some events in the Lynx world. What I ask you to do is to re-think things a bit, and think about how good it is for the Lynx community when we are all working together instead of against each other. This isn't Scott Pilgram against the world. This is the Lynx community, which I believe is a lot better than the politics in some other communities.

Just watch the near future... think about things a bit more... and see if you want to distribute things like RP to the community. It can be done, and it would make a lot of bastards like myself very happy! If not, hey.... it's your game and your choice. There are ALWAYS other avenues, and they will be explored. But... again... thanks for the contact info. That was very nice of you.

I did what had to be done,both here and on JS-II,because things have gotten so out of hand.Also,Albert and Tempest seem to have blind eyes and deaf ears to everything here on AA,for some unknown reason known only to them.

Congratulations on getting yourself banned from this thread.

..Al

• Like 4

I did what had to be done,both here and on JS-II,because things have gotten so out of hand.Also,Albert and Tempest seem to have blind eyes and deaf ears to everything here on AA,for some unknown reason known only to them.

..Al

<- Celebrates quietly ->

• Like 3

..Al

<- Celebrates quietly ->

I wish I knew what the heck was going on, or perhaps maybe I don't.

Any other news on discoveries in EOTB, Eric? Any new screenshots? Beat the game yet? ;)