IGNORED

HSC Season 7 Game 11 Poll

17 members have voted

1. 1. To Bounce, Blast, Push, Hop, or Blast some more?

• Yoomp!
    • Robotron 2084
    • Pengo
    • Pacific Coast Highway
    • Attack of the Mutant Camels

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Yeah. I'm trying to vote for games I don't know too well. (At least when I have time to actually participate :( ) Believe it or not I've never played Robotron!

I *love* Yoomp! but have played it a lot so I vote Robotron :D (And Mutant Camels just used to annoy me)

That's because Robotron is going to be the winner :P

Time to find the joystick coupler:D

Looks like my subliminal voting technique is rumbled, although I did vote for a spot of frenzied camel blasting :)

P.C.H. Link now fixed ;)

Yeah. I'm trying to vote for games I don't know too well. (At least when I have time to actually participate :( ) Believe it or not I've never played Robotron!

I *love* Yoomp! but have played it a lot so I vote Robotron :D (And Mutant Camels just used to annoy me)

Try moving away from the camel farm ;) Surely if camels annoy you that much you'd be the perfect candidate for someone who wound want to annihilate them :?:

Yes it's good to try some new games, more people vote for (and play) the classics, so it's hard for a newby (1990+!?) to get the votes. We'll be having another bonus round in July, voting starting in June, so this will let us play a few lesser known good games :)