IGNORED

Trade New/Sealed Games and Consoles for Intellivisionmn

edintv

I have several Intellivision games Sealed, Atari 2600 Games Sealed, Turbograph 16 Sealed, Atari 800XL Computer new in Box, only with some crushing around the edges. just opened for testing (some where faulty even sealed) and SpectraVideo Compumate new in box (the seal is just a piece of tape, so we tested it also) see pictures attached.

Some games I have more than one, others I can find more with my provider, but others are scarce at the moment, Atari 800 & Compumate, I can find more, I also accept paypal for those, ask me if you are interested.

Consoles

Spectravideo Compumate

Atari 800XL New in Box, just opened for testing Also I have 3 of these with suspected memory chip failure, if you think you can repair those, I can make you a great deal, make an offer.

Games List:

Atari 2600:

Defender 1 and 2

Battlezone

River Raid (Activision)

Millipede

Super Breakout

Yars Revenge

Real Sports Soccer (Football in Big, maybe International , non U.S. Version)

Air Raiders (By Mattel)

Atari 5200

Jungle Hunt (I´m still not sure if I will trade this one)

TurboGraph 16:

Blazing Lasers

Alien Crush

Fantasy Zone

World Class Baseball

World Court Tennis

Super Volleyball

Intellivision

Good Availability:

Lock´'n' Chase

Tron Deadly Discs

Nigth Stalker

Space Hawk

Astrosmash

Space Battle

Skiing

Football

Stocks runnig low:

Utopia

Burgertime (Mattel and Intellivision Inc. versions)

Star Strike

Big League Baseball

Space Spartans

Space Hawk (Mattel Version)

maybe I can find other titles, but very expensive ones, like Mind Strike

Super Famicon (Japan SNES)

Could be Makendo 2?? see the picture, and is sealed, but in very bad shape.

Home Entertainment Centre MPT-03

Nibblemen, opened box is damaged.

The last one is the only only game open, I put it as a curiosity, that console was named here, Intelligent Game, but was also the name of the distributor, I´m not sure how other countries call it.

I´m collector of Intellivision mainly, I need several titles, especially later games of Intv Corp, Imagic, Activision, Coleco, etc. Box variations (International versions like Canada Mattel, Coleco Europe, and Sears Boxes, etc) Sealed Intv Games (I don´t open sealed games, so is an collection itself) and even Mint Boxed Intv Consoles ( Sears, Radio Shack and Silvanya Versions and regular. Those are my main goal, but if you have some Atari and Coleco carts just for complete the deal, they are are welcome. To keep it simple, email me your game list to ed_casas@hotmail.com with pictures if you have it. and the Items you want for me and I will choose the ones I need

Also I need some Nintendo Carts, just for make a deal for Intv games, here´s the list:

Mario RPG super nes Complete in Box

Boxes of Super Mario 1and 3 Nes

Mega Man 4 , 5 y 6 Complete in Box

Box only Mario all Star Super Nes.

River city Ramson Complete in Box nes

duck tales 2 complete nes

Manual and box Super Mario 2

Zelda link to the past only Manual

Those NES games must be in very good condition, no broken labes or anything like that. The Items needed complete you can offer it apart (Ex, Cart, Manual, Box, maybe i will complete it later)

I´m a new User/Trader, so I´m willing to offer the following to good reputation traders: after we make a deal, I will ship my items first, when they arrive, you send me yours, I´m the one risking all. Note: I need the Nintendo Carts in a Hurry, so I can´t offer this deal on those, maybe we can arrange with paypal.

Shipping, I´m in Venezuela, South America. I will ship standard mail and will take up to 30 Bussines days to the U.S. (Could be less), Canada will be longer, you only have to ship to Miami, I have an on way Courier( So I will pay most of the cost too) in some deals, maybe you will ship directly to Venezuela to save me $$.

I hope you find some of your interest, Ask any questions you want, I will reply them fast.

post-26431-127658118998_thumb.jpg

post-26431-12765812698_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658129124_thumb.jpg

post-26431-12765813606_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658144184_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658151814_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658157404_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658165104_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658174146_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658179268_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658186022_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658189897_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658196899_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658201856_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658206694_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658210457_thumb.jpg

post-26431-127658214216_thumb.jpg

Edited by buysellven2

Sorry to derail the thread slightly, but I noticed that you are one of several regular Venezuelan sellers on Ebay and you guys all seem to have similar products. Would you mind telling us where all this stuff is coming from? Don't worry, it's not like any of us can easily get access to your suppliers. I'm just curious what the back story is on all this vintage stuff that seems to have just popped up lately.

Hi all,

I wonder if i´m doing something wrong, but seems no one are interested in my offer, maybe is my mispel of Intellivision? If anyone could tell me how to correct the title, will be appreciated.

I have new Atari titles to add to the proposal, I will add the pictures later, there´s the complete list:

Atari 2600:

Air Raiders

Astroblast

Battlezone

Crossbow

Crystal Castles

Dark Chambers

Defender

Defender II

Double Dunk

Et The Extra Terrestrial

Footbal Real Sport Soccer

Galaxian

Gravitar

Ikari Warriors

Joust

Millipede

Missile Command

Moon Patrol

Off the Wall

Phoenix

Pole Position

Radar Lock

Real Sport Baseball

River Raid

Road Runner

Secret Quest

Space Attack

Super Breakout

Venture

Yars Revenge

I´m offering all of my Ikari Warriors for a trade, if the deal is cancelled, I´ll notify, and maybe i could get more..

Another Super deal I´m offering:

I desperatly need an Cuttle Cart 3, (It was supposed to be my Birthday present that was June 7th) but the payment options that the site has is very dificult to comply for me (They don´t accept Cedit Cards or Paypal), So, for the user who is willing to buy me one, I will give you the following:

1 Compumate Brand new in Box, only used 1 time for testing.

1 Atari 800 XL Brand new in Box, only used 1 time for testing.

2 2600 sealed Games of Your choice from my list, (No Ikari Warriors for now)

Those Items could reach a total of 300$ on Ebay, I´m not offended if you sell it.

And remember, I ship first, then, you ship. but you will had to order first the Cuttle Cart (because could take a month to arrive) and keep it at hand until my package arrives.

I hope this deal will caugth more attention, I need the cuttle cart!

Web of ordering the Cuttle Cart:

http://www.schells.com/cc3.shtml

Greetings,

Ed.

Edited by edintv

Sorry to derail the thread slightly, but I noticed that you are one of several regular Venezuelan sellers on Ebay and you guys all seem to have similar products. Would you mind telling us where all this stuff is coming from? Don't worry, it's not like any of us can easily get access to your suppliers. I'm just curious what the back story is on all this vintage stuff that seems to have just popped up lately.

Well, long sotory short (I wish) is that the Video Games Crash, happens at the time of a Venezuelan economic crash (The Black Friday), so most of the distributors of video games where bankrupt, and some of their warehouses where intact with a lot of new/unused stuff and even some Banks have Items that where seized at the time. and some people started to sell on Ebay, some others follow.

That´s the story so far, I´m more a trader than a seller, My bussines partner have a very busy ebay account and I´m a collector first and Intv is my main priority. they don´t need more competition. (for now) those supplies will not last forever. If anyone is worry if we where re-creating or Manufacturing the games, It's imposible for the High costs. Some new Games still doesn´t reach their original price (about 30$) when the companies produced hondreds of thousand.

And if we where replicating, Ebay will be fill with only ultra rares!, Would be very stupid to waste time in common titles.

I hope this clarify your questions.

Greetings,

Ed.