IGNORED

A/V and Pause modded ColecoVision * Sold *

Yurkie

SOLD

Here is a nice clean test working 100% ColecoVision. The cartridge slot was cleaned with Deoxit and the Power switch was refurbished.

I installed my pause mod button and also my single jack A/V composite mod. A/V cord included (not pictured)

$119 plus shipping

post-23318-127670738944_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127670742231_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127670745377_thumb.jpg

post-23318-12767074757_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127670749387_thumb.jpg

For an extra $50 I will include a set of refurbished controllers with ball knobs and straightened cords and a tested working power supply.

Here is a link to my controller thread.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/153675-colecovision-controller-rebuild-and-joystick-ball-offer/page__fromsearch__1

Bump

Still available.

Very cool, when I am in the market for a ColecoVision I will probably buy one from you. Maybe this Christmas or something. Do you make and sell these modified/refurbished consoles in your spare time or do you work with electronics for a living? I would make my own A/V mod for an Atari or Coleco, but I am not very good with this stuff.

Bump

Still available.

Very cool, when I am in the market for a ColecoVision I will probably buy one from you. Maybe this Christmas or something. Do you make and sell these modified/refurbished consoles in your spare time or do you work with electronics for a living? I would make my own A/V mod for an Atari or Coleco, but I am not very good with this stuff.

Just a hobby. When I am not repairing or modding ColecoVision stuff for customers, I will clean up and mod a console or controllers to sell in marketplace. You might want to check out my Youtube video on ColecoVision Mods.

Welcome to AtariAge.

• 3 weeks later...

This unit is sold. If you would like to buy a modded console or a set of controllers send me an IM. You can also send your ColecoVision hardware for repair, refurbishing or modding.