IGNORED

Market Price for Some Odd Finds? (some pics included)

dommie

I recently came across quite an odd yet comprehensive lot of Atari "stuff". Some of the things I have no idea what a fair price would be.

Exhibit A: Atari Game Storage thing that's shaped like a book. Holds 8 2600 games. I have a bunch of those. 1 is still sealed.

100_3209.jpg

100_3210.jpg

100_3211.jpg

and Exhibit B: a bunch of 400/800 instruction manuals. The Assembly Editor one looks especially sweet.

100_3212.jpg

100_3213.jpg

Also - a bunch of 5200 games not factory sealed, but pretty darn close to it. The plastic is still on them but they've been slit to access the product. But are otherwise fully intact and in excellent condition. The rest of the stuff in this odd lot I more or less know the price of, but this stuff stumped me.

Edited by dommie

I recently won an auction for a binder with 8 common games in it for $7 + $9 shipping, and honestly I felt like I paid too much. A collector looking for one of these in mint condition might pay you up to $15 for the brand new one, but used ones really are not in high demand. I happen to really like them and have about a dozen or so myself.

Edited by shadowdoggie

Collectors who go after CIB titles will most likely be interested in the sealed game program case. Plus, since it's sealed, it should contain the sticker sheet of the list of games. I still have a few unboxed games, so I like these because a) they are official Atari products, b) they have a great retro look, and c) they do sit nicely a shelf. These things pop up on eBay from time to time sealed (and loose, too), but still in the shrinkwrap I'd say $10 +/- depending on who is interested and when. If used, the preference is for cleanliness and no splitting of the seams.

Zwackery called first dibs on the sealed one in a PM. I have 9 opened ones available. Game cases do not include games - just the case itself. Also, shipping not included. They are light but they are also kinda big, so they will probably be best shipped in a box. Contact me with total quantity so I can work out the shipping cost.