IGNORED

RED ALERT. Jaguar being attacked in Classic Gaming Forum!

kevincal

Darn - I thought this was a newly discovered 'Red Alert' game for the Jaguar available for purchase. Instead, it's a link to an inner-forum thread that most of us were already aware of. :)

post-13896-127946779307_thumb.gif

Edited by save2600
  • Like 6

Let's not start another stupid flame war over this.

Several posters pointed out that both systems have both hits and lemons.

It's not about starting a flame war, it's about not letting unfair Jag bashing get out of hand. See unfortunately most people only have limited intelligence so they practice "monkey see monkey do" In this case one or 2 people ignorantly bash the Jag, saying it only has a couple good games, and then other monkeys see this and feel the need to jump on the Jag bashing bandwagon. ;) So I felt the need to set the record straight and lay some actual FACTS on the line instead of ignorant missinformed OPINION that nearly all the Jag haters in that thread are practicing.

The topic starter of that thread was asking about both systems, and he was getting a false sense about the Jaguar because so many people were making lame false comments like "the Jag sucks, it only has 2 good games, Turbo Grafx is SOOO Much better" etc etc etc. Now seeing that I have owned both systems and owned pretty much all of the games for both systems, I know what is the truth and the truth is both systems have lots of good games, not the Turbo has lots of good games and the Jag doesnt like people are saying over there. ;)

Edited by kevincal

Just a FYI guys, Kev's got issues right now. He apparently didn't like the comments above and just went through and deleted my polls for the Jaguar HSC, which I spent a very good amount of time working on this past week and a half. He even deleted his thread where he relinquished his role in the Jaguar HSC. Talk about a bout of immaturity. If any moderators could look into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Austin
  • Like 5

This is becoming more entertaining by the minute. Keep it up, Kev. I love to watch some good old-fashioned self-destruction.

I don't understand what your problem is on these forums lately, Kev. Quit acting like an ass-clown. :thumbsdown:

Wow, 13 rep points so far. Take the hint, Kev.

Chris

Edited by Jibbajaba

Just a FYI guys, Kev's got issues right now. He apparently didn't like the comments above and just went through and deleted my polls for the Jaguar HSC, which I spent a very good amount of time working on this past week and a half. He even deleted his thread where he relinquished his role in the Jaguar HSC. Talk about a bout of immaturity. If any moderators could look into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

:o I don't know what makes him think that just because you disagreed with him, he can take away your HSC priveleges.

• Like 3

You called me an "ass-clown" unprovoked. And I'm the immature one? And this comes after I GRACIOUSLY handed over duties to you for the Jag HSC. You think you spent a "good amount of time" on the HSC? Um, it doesn't scratch the surface of the amount of time I spent on the club.

:o I don't know what makes him think that just because you disagreed with him, he can take away your HSC priveleges.

Only reason he has any PRIVILEGES is because I gave someone else the opportunity to run the HSC, even after all of the hard work I put into it. I have been in this... "community" a lot longer than austin and have contributed A LOT more than him. But I get no respect. All I get is hate these days from ignorant hating bandwagoners.

Edited by kevincal

You called me an asshat unprovoked. And I'm the immature one? And this comes after I GRACIOUSLY handed over duties to you for the Jag HSC. You think you spent a "good amount of time" on the HSC? Um, it doesn't scratch the surface of the amount of time I spent on the club.

Only reason he has any PRIVILEGES is because I gave someone else the opportunity to run the HSC, even after all of the hard work I put into it. I have been in this... "community" a lot longer than austin and have contributed A LOT more than him. But I get no respect. All I get is hate these days from ignorant hating bandwagoners.

Dude you are a bit edgy and over reactive lately. Just saying.

• Like 3

FYI, once you relinquish your command, it is no longer your descision whether Austin gets to keep his post or not (and being here longer than Austin does not make you better or more important than him). And you call ME ignorant. :roll:

Edit: accidentally called Austin "Albert"

Edited by 4Ks

I have a right to be edgy, people attack me for no reason these days. You look at any argument and I'm never the one to start it. My problem is I can see through ANY veiled or back-handed attack directed towards me and I respond with a STRAIGHTFORWARD in your face attack and all the pussies that don't like me can't seem to handle that.

The main thing bothering me is all of this hate on this forum and other forums came after I shared some of my awesome Craigslist and thrift store scores I posted about. Some people were cool but most people just seem to hate me for it. I guess because I am a reseller it rubs people the wrong way. But you know what? I am a collector at heart and hate having to sell anything, but I HAVE to because I have a lot of responsibilities in my life including helping my mother who is bed-ridden with cancer, including having an amputated leg. On top of that I help my Dad out a lot too. I don't even have time to play video games AT ALL anymore. Selling video games is directly related to helping my mom because she can not work. So now maybe some of you assholes can understand when I get so angry at you when you bash or hate and pile on with the attacks against me cus everyone else is doing it for no god damned good reason. I really am tired of this shit.

I removed kevincal's moderator access to the Jaguar HSC forum (the only forum he had moderator access) as well as restored the topics he deleted.

..Al

Whew, thanks Al! I'm glad these were able to be restored. It's much appreciated. :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1