1. 1. 6 games to choose from!

• Frogger II:Threedeep
    • Blaster
    • Threshold
    • Spy Hunter
    • Mr Robot II
    • Missile Command

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Missile Command (I love having this built into my XEGS).

Until it stops working and you have to desolder the chip from the motherboard. Of course, you may be fortunate and have the socketed ROM chip on the XEGS.

I picked Blaster-- it's a messy looking game that uses up is down and down is up-- something I never got used to.

I like Spy Hunter, Missile Command, and Frogger II. Missile Command was one of the first two games I ever owned (it came with Star Raiders and two joysticks in Atari's "The Entertainer" package). A friend of mine had Spy Hunter on cart, and when I was a kid, I borrowed it and learned to play it by keyboard. I've always liked Frogger II for some reason -- a little bizarre, but compelling.

I don't remember which one of those I voted for but I'm game for any. I haven't played the others.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Missile Command will win. :ponder:

How much you betting? Perhaps, a bet of 50,000 points and people may take you seriously. I.e., if you're wrong you subtract 50,000 points from the next game from your high score. If you're right, add 5,000 points-- awaiting moderator's input to legitimize this bet.

How much you betting? Perhaps, a bet of 50,000 points and people may take you seriously. I.e., if you're wrong you subtract 50,000 points from the next game from your high score. If you're right, add 5,000 points-- awaiting moderator's input to legitimize this bet.

won't that make it a negative score :D

I voted from Frogger II but MC is another of my favourites so I'm happy either way :)

was that 5000 HSC points, boy that'll boost you up the table a bit :!:

won't that make it a negative score :D

I voted from Frogger II but MC is another of my favourites so I'm happy either way :)

was that 5000 HSC points, boy that'll boost you up the table a bit icon_exclaim.gif

Looks like Missile Command is going to be it.

I have my converted mouse ready. :P

- Steve