IGNORED

The Void

jblenkle

The Void is a horizontal space shooter that will be release at next CGE

Nothing more is known at this point beside the fact the Atari2600 release this game

----

Into the Void is a title we're working on since 2 years now, this project is more on hold than cancelled

Edited by retroillucid

I didn't make it to the CGE, but a friend picked up a copy for me. I am looking forward to playing it.

Any idea if they are available for order?

I looked on the atari2600.com website this morning and didn't see it listed. I am guessing that any remaining copies will show up on the site soon.

I didn't make it to the CGE, but a friend picked up a copy for me. I am looking forward to playing it.

I looked on the atari2600.com website this morning and didn't see it listed. I am guessing that any remaining copies will show up on the site soon.

Thanks - I've sent him an email.

Thanks - I've sent him an email.

I think they only sold about 30 copies

Got mine in the mail today. Here is a pic. The top flap has a sticker that is personalized with the # out of 100. Mine is #25 of 100.

It is autographed by the programmer in the upper right by the programmer in silver/gray ink.

post-23318-128121040199_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

Got mine in the mail today. Here is a pic. The top flap has a sticker that is personalized with the # out of 100. Mine is #25 of 100.

It is autographed by the programmer in the upper right by the programmer in silver/gray ink.

hi

which yr. opinion on the game? Is it worth the money or better to spend those 45 USD for 20 used famicom games ?

thanx for yr. reply. Max