IGNORED

rare games

skippy

hi folks. Last week i bought a box of atari games [63 of them] from some old guy and they were nearly all common games but there where

also 2 games, assault and wall defender by bomb, and i looked in the rarity guide to see and they sure are pretty rare. Anyone a idea what those games are worth

as they are still in good condition ,too bad they where loose. Not that i am going to sell them.

greetz vinny

hi folks. Last week i bought a box of atari games [63 of them] from some old guy and they were nearly all common games but there where

also 2 games, assault and wall defender by bomb, and i looked in the rarity guide to see and they sure are pretty rare. Anyone a idea what those games are worth

as they are still in good condition ,too bad they where loose. Not that i am going to sell them.

greetz vinny

They are PAL and so worth about $15 each. They are not very rare at all in PAL land (about a rarity 4 or 5)

They are PAL and so worth about $15 each. They are not very rare at all in PAL land (about a rarity 4 or 5)

Dino, is the rarity guide wrong then? It has then listed as NTSC.

Shadow - I get the feeling that 'Skippy' comes from Australia... and if so then they are PAL carts, and like Dino says 4 or 5...

The rarity guide isn't wrong, but it is primarily an NTSC guide, and doesn't often mention that the same carts in PAL format are generally a different rarity altogether.

Shadow - I get the feeling that 'Skippy' comes from Australia... and if so then they are PAL carts, and like Dino says 4 or 5...

The rarity guide isn't wrong, but it is primarily an NTSC guide, and doesn't often mention that the same carts in PAL format are generally a different rarity altogether.

well i am australian but i've lived in the netherlands for a while now so they are ntsc cartridges,and they still work aswell

after trying them this afternoon

well i am australian but i've lived in the netherlands for a while now so they are ntsc cartridges,and they still work aswell

Netherlands is still PAL my friend ;)

Netherlands is still PAL my friend ;)

ok thanks for the info