IGNORED

CGE Releases and AA T-Shirts Available for Purchase

Albert

Payment sent for one Turbo cart.

I think this one sets a record for me....been waiting to get my hands on this since I heard it was "coming soon" from Coleco way back in 1982 or whatever year it was! I think I'll put it aside and save it til christmas morning....it's the christmas present that santa delivered 28 years late. ;)

• Like 2

Just received Juno First and Turbo! Both are superb! I love the enhanced version of Turbo... it's totally rad. I like that the objects are slowed from the original prototype to make the game very playable. Nice touch on the digital font. From the squeal of the tires to RACE OVER. I love it. The packaging is top notch. The box feels very substantial and the whole package just feels like an original Coleco product.

And Juno First? Well it's still as awesome as the day it was released too. ;-)

Just a heads up, I am leaving for a trip in a few days and you only have about 24 hours to buy any of the above games if you want them sooner than later! After Friday, I will not be able to ship anything until the beginning of September.

Details on how to order Turbo, K.O. Cruiser, Duck Attack, AtariAge T-Shirts and more are available in the first post in this thread. :)

..Al

What brand of T-Shirt are those printed on? Also, are they 100% cotton, or 50/50, or something else?

They are Hanes Beefy T's 100% cotton shirts.

..Al

For anyone that hasn't seen the shirts in person, they are nice shirts. I bought one at the convention. They have a nice feel to them (heavy, but still soft), the tag is on the bottom, and the silkscreen looks good. Definitely worth the money. I love mine.

Cliff

What brand of T-Shirt are those printed on? Also, are they 100% cotton, or 50/50, or something else?

They are Hanes Beefy T's 100% cotton shirts.

..Al

For anyone that hasn't seen the shirts in person, they are nice shirts. I bought one at the convention. They have a nice feel to them (heavy, but still soft), the tag is on the bottom, and the silkscreen looks good. Definitely worth the money. I love mine.

Cliff

Yeah, Beefy-T's are the best (IMO) 100% super heavyweight (6.1 oz) cotton blanks. The tag on the bottom is something I hadn't seen before. I don't really like it there, but still, great shirts overall, and a great design.

Yeah, Beefy-T's are the best (IMO) 100% super heavyweight (6.1 oz) cotton blanks. The tag on the bottom is something I hadn't seen before. I don't really like it there, but still, great shirts overall, and a great design.

I definitely could have gotten cheaper shirts, but I also like the Beefy-T's for their weight. I do agree about the tags on the bottom, but they are easily torn off (I already removed the tag from one of my shirts).

..Al

Will future batches of Turbo be in the Coleco style cartridges? Is there a manual with it?

That's the plan, but it remains to be seen how many more Coleco carts I can get my hands on. It's a bit slow going at the moment. Yes, there is a 12-page manual included and it follows the same style that Coleco produced back in the day:

turbo_set.jpg

..Al

Al ! are there any more T-shirts to be had ? If so i'll take a XL, it will be a tight fit, wish you had 2xl, but I will take an XL please. I looked in the AA store and could not find it.

Yes, I do still have XL shirts available. If I sell most of the shirts I presently have (I still have a ways to go), I'll order more shirts and will get some 2XL as well, since there's plenty of interest in them. I haven't added the shirts to the store yet, but there is information in the first post in this thread on how to obtain one.

..Al

Al, maybe make it where you supply your own casing? Or make it where someone that supplies you with 1 or more gets preferential treatment!

I am no expert on making plastic cases, but I am thinking if you could get a vacuum form made of the cart, it would be fairly easy to replicate. Here is a DIY vacuum former.

Either that or someone with a CNC machine. My brother in law has one, I could maybe ask him to see how hard it would be to program the cart in.

Al, maybe make it where you supply your own casing? Or make it where someone that supplies you with 1 or more gets preferential treatment!

I am no expert on making plastic cases, but I am thinking if you could get a vacuum form made of the cart, it would be fairly easy to replicate. Here is a DIY vacuum former.

Either that or someone with a CNC machine. My brother in law has one, I could maybe ask him to see how hard it would be to program the cart in.

CNC would be a huge waste of money because out of each "block" of plastic only about 10% of it would actually be used.

I guess I'll make a post here instead of starting a new thread. I see the games on the list are widely available, but what about the games not on the list? I've had my eye on Medieval Mayhem but now I can't even find it on the store page. I'm in no hurry though, I'd just like to know what;s become of these older homebrews.