IGNORED

Wolf Man's CGE 2010 Pictures

hhwolfman

I had brought my camera to CGE Saturday, but ended up helping Al all morning and forgot to take pictures. The after event was amazing, Seeing all my old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks everyone, for one of the best weekends ever. :thumbsup: :) BTW I have a real good picture of Chicky and Bean, but she said not to post any of them. :( PM her to let me. :D

I would love a copy of that pic so if you could just PM me first so i can see it, lol and thanks for letting me take a few Photos with your camera of people - I am always happiest taking the photos vs being in them esp now.

Somehow your camera has made these people look really good so there is hope for me yet!:ponder:

I'll have hair, more lashes, brows, not look like a chipmunk from the meds and hopefully minimal scarring and the bruising will be stopping. But for now, I can say I am surviving and be loving every moment.

It was so good meeting ShyOne finally after all these years and just everything was so overwhelming at times.

Thank you for giving me this time with Bean and even Tempest didn't run screaming from the little Symbiote(sp).

Post away lol! :D

She's a Bean Sprout! :D

I know right, lol she's more then half my height already but still weights less then/bout 35 lbs.

She gave me the :thumbsup:

Lets all do it again this next weekend. :P

Holy smokes. What are you feeding her, Miracle Grow? I can't believe how big she got.

Allan

Mostly fresh fruits - berries of all types, grapes fav atm & vegetables - peas, carrots, and broccoli are favs atm, yoghurt, cheerios, american humane association certified chicken, all kinds of cheeses, the occasional pizza, eggs, pyrohy, steak, french fries, shrimp, crab cakes, polish sausage, hot & sour soup, rice, noodles, chinese food, dominican food, italian food, ...anything that apparently comes out of ShyOne's kitchen... :love:

Pretty much whatever I eat she loves to try. :D

She's a Bean Sprout! :D

I know right, lol she's more then half my height already but still weights less then/bout 35 lbs.

She gave me the :thumbsup:

Lets all do it again this next weekend. :P

Holy smokes. What are you feeding her, Miracle Grow? I can't believe how big she got.

Allan

Mostly fresh fruits - berries of all types, grapes fav atm & vegetables - peas, carrots, and broccoli are favs atm, yoghurt, cheerios, american humane association certified chicken, all kinds of cheeses, the occasional pizza, eggs, pyrohy, steak, french fries, shrimp, crab cakes, polish sausage, hot & sour soup, rice, noodles, chinese food, dominican food, italian food, ...anything that apparently comes out of ShyOne's kitchen... :love:

Pretty much whatever I eat she loves to try. :D

Don't mention Hot and Sour Soup around her, unless you got some. She will freak out. :D