IGNORED

Xbox Controller On Gamecube And Wii!

A fun little thing I discovered when I purchased an Xbox to Playstation 2 controller adapter is that I could hook it up to my Playstation 2 to Gamecube controller adapter and through the daisy-chaining of adapters I can finally use Xbox controllers on both my Gamecube and Wii, and they work perfectly!!! It's too bad I can't use it with my Playstation 2 to Wii Classic Controller adapter and be able to use an Xbox controller as a Classic Controller alternative. Oh well. I bought two of those adapters and got them daisy-chained to my Wii and Gamecube systems. It would be nice if they just came out with an Xbox to Gamecube controller adapter.

Edited by Vic George 2K3

Xbox to anything? Where the hell did you get one of those? All I've ever seen are PS2 to *** adapters. And honestly, I much prefer the Xbox controllers.

That's cool though, I'd think using adapter to adapter would cause some problems, but then again, it is supposed to simulate that systems original controller so....

A fun little thing I discovered when I purchased an Xbox to Playstation 2 controller adapter is that I could hook it up to my Playstation 2 to Gamecube controller adapter and through the daisy-chaining of adapters I can finally use Xbox controllers on both my Gamecube and Wii, and they work perfectly!!! It's too bad I can't use it with my Playstation 2 to Wii Classic Controller adapter and be able to use an Xbox controller as a Classic Controller alternative. Oh well. I bought two of those adapters and got them daisy-chained to my Wii and Gamecube systems. It would be nice if they just came out with an Xbox to Gamecube controller adapter.

Hmmmm, I sincerely doubt that my favorite controller ever, the wireless Logitech for X-Box, would work this way as I assume the power for the receiver wouldn't be right?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok can you tell me the exact adapters that you used? I am currently trying to do the same thing.

Hmmmm, I sincerely doubt that my favorite controller ever, the wireless Logitech for X-Box, would work this way as I assume the power for the receiver wouldn't be right?

There's no reason why it shouldn't work. The X-Box controllers are USB and require 5v.

Here are some adapters:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21329

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-e8-49-en-70-p3e.html

There's no reason why it shouldn't work. The X-Box controllers are USB and require 5v.

Here are some adapters:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21329

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-e8-49-en-70-p3e.html

Nice, i'm going to get some of those, as soon as I get some cash on my card.

Ok can you tell me the exact adapters that you used? I am currently trying to do the same thing.

A Mayflash PS2 to Gamecube controller adapter and a Mayflash Xbox to PS2 controller adapter. I have another of the second adapter that's plugged into a different company's PS2 to Gamecube controller adapter that also works.