IGNORED

Which 2600 games had store movie sized posters produced.

Buyatari

It probably wasn't specific to the 2600, but Sega produced a poster for Star Trek: SOS that was given away free with purchase at some retailers.

There were some other Imagic posters as well. I know Joe has at least one hanging in the Digital Press store in NJ.

20th Century Fox offered purchasers of any Fox games a 27"x41" theatrical poster of Mega Force for $5 and a coupon.

Activision released posters for many of their games, but I'm not sure of the dimensions on those. Typically contemporary theatrical posters are standardized at 27"x40".

Data Age released a Mindscape poster advertising all of their games. Again, not sure of the dimensions on it.

post-5874-128321867333_thumb.jpg

Wizard Video also promoted their games. Not sure about the dimensions on it, but I think it was rather large judging by the size of the image.

post-5874-128321882696_thumb.jpg

Star Trek SOS poster? What? Want!

Well, here's your chance...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1105690740781?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110569074078&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Awwww. Thanks! So NOT what I was expecting though. :(

Disregarding obvious issues, I wonder if it'd be possible to do a high quality blow up from a Sears box to a 24x36 poster?

For it to be really nice someone would have to vectorize the artwork. This would take many many hours of work.