AD&D: Treasure of Tarmin

Beauty and the Beast

Dragonfire

Lock 'n' Chase

Sharp Shot

Space Armada

Space Spartans

Star Strike

With the exception of Space Spartans which has some buckling/collapsing of the back and side covers, the others are all in very nice shape.

I don't really collect sealed games, and I'm sort of reluctant to open them since I know there are only a finite number of these in the world. However, though I have my own opened CIB copies of half of these games, I don't have unsealed CIB copies of AD&D: Treasure of Tarmin, Dragonfire, Sharp Shot, or Space Spartans.

(To be specific: besides these sealed copies, I have AD&D:ToT boxed with no manual or overlays; Dragonfire loose; and Space Spartans loose with manual and one overlay. I seem to have given away all my other copies of Sharp Shot -- oops!)

So I'm trying to figure out what to do. Any thoughts or offers? Does anyone on Atariage collect sealed Intellivision games and/or want to give themselves an early 1980s Christmas flashback? Or should I just keep the ones I need and open them?

BTW, I think my pipe dream reply to this thread would be something like "I'll trade you near-mint-but-opened copies of the four games you mentioned in exchange for these, plus I have some odds and ends from your wantlist I can offer." :)

I think I'm also going to have a big thread thread soon for my Intellivision doubles, partly in an effort to acquire some of the games I don't have (via trades) and/or make the games I do have more complete.

Edited by thegoldenband

I have sealed copies of the following Intellivision games:

Beauty and the Beast

Dragonfire

Lock 'n' Chase

Sharp Shot

Space Armada

Space Spartans

Star Strike

With the exception of Space Spartans which has some buckling/collapsing of the back and side covers, the others are all in very nice shape.

I don't really collect sealed games, and I'm sort of reluctant to open them since I know there are only a finite number of these in the world. However, though I have my own opened CIB copies of half of these games, I don't have unsealed CIB copies of AD&D: Treasure of Tarmin, Dragonfire, Sharp Shot, or Space Spartans.

(To be specific: besides these sealed copies, I have AD&D:ToT boxed with no manual or overlays; Dragonfire loose; and Space Spartans loose with manual and one overlay. I seem to have given away all my other copies of Sharp Shot -- oops!)

So I'm trying to figure out what to do. Any thoughts or offers? Does anyone on Atariage collect sealed Intellivision games and/or want to give themselves an early 1980s Christmas flashback? Or should I just keep the ones I need and open them?

Hi,

I can help you telling you how many of this games are plenty sealed, (in Venezuela) so I think is safe to open:

Lock 'n' Chase

Space Armada (not sure if is depleted)

Space Spartans

Star Strike

There´s some stock of Sharp Shot but is not very common.

Beauty and the Beast

Dragonfire

I think those are harder to find sealed.