IGNORED

Cleaning out the Attic...

bob1200xl

I'm reducing my storage capacity and have a whole bunch of monitors and printers. Mostly mono monitors, Epson FX printers, some DeskJets, a few HP laser printers (III & IIID, 4MV - that kind of stuff) (an HP 7475 plotter?)

I also seem to have more 1050s, 800s, and 1200XLs than I am allowed under the Geneva Convention.

The monitors and printers will go to e-waste. The 8-bit stuff will get stored, although I think it would be best if some of it, at least, found a home where it might be used by someone.

Bob

• Like 2

I'm reducing my storage capacity and have a whole bunch of monitors and printers. Mostly mono monitors, Epson FX printers, some DeskJets, a few HP laser printers (III & IIID, 4MV - that kind of stuff) (an HP 7475 plotter?)

I also seem to have more 1050s, 800s, and 1200XLs than I am allowed under the Geneva Convention.

The monitors and printers will go to e-waste. The 8-bit stuff will get stored, although I think it would be best if some of it, at least, found a home where it might be used by someone.

Bob

Where are you located? I'd love to have another 800. I'm not sure if my profile says so, but I'm in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada.

I'm DYING (well not really, just....oh I can't think of a better word at the moment) to get a 1200XL if they aren't already all spoken for. That's one of the last couple of computers I need to have a full run of 8Bits. I'd even help diminish that pile of 1050s :)

There seem to be a lot of 1200XL requests out there...

If we get too many, I'll have to try to inventory what I have. There could be 30, there could be 80 - I dunno. I know there are 'many' that will never be used. No point in wasting them, but a complete inventory would take a long time.

Maybe I could just pull 20 or so to keep and pass out any others that I come accross. (not counting the NIB units)

The Epson printers are mostly wide-carriage models.

Bob

if there are any 1200xl's left I would gladly take 1 and would even be willing to pay for one.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area - just up the road from the old Atari HQ.

Bob

Bob

Where are you located? I'd love to have another 800. I'm not sure if my profile says so, but I'm in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada.